Recalled/Assigned: Stu Bickel & Justin Falk

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Looks like the Wild are calling up some toughness. Hearing Falk and Bickel are on there way Boston.

Eww :shakehead that's really going to help them from blowing three goal leads. If anything they will spent a lot more time defending.

Wild33

Mar 27, 2009
I'm guessing Brodin can't go or Dumba sits tonight. Hopefully Bickel is just insurance in case another forward got banged up last night.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
well if one of these guys plays tonight I will not feel bad if the wild lose. also there goes being one of the better possession teams in the league.

Last edited:

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Seriously. Bickel? Couldn't have called up one of the number of useful players in Iowa?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Why even bother with Bickel? He's useless and should be stuck in Iowa pretty much permanently.

And why not Blum instead of Falk? Cause you know, Blum seems like he's actually competent where at one point I was using Falk as a curse word he's so bad.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Why even bother with Bickel? He's useless and should be stuck in Iowa pretty much permanently.

And why not Blum instead of Falk? Cause you know, Blum seems like he's actually competent where at one point I was using Falk as a curse word he's so bad.

We're playing Boston, so I'd assume toughness played a part in both decisions.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth

I'm guessing Bickel is brought up because the Wild thought only 1 would have to play, and they'd rather see him in the press box than someone who they want on the ice.

Personally I think it's because Bickel knows that when you're putting the butter on the popcorn, you fill the bucket halfway, add some butter, fill it the rest of the way and add butter again. That way you get even butter distribution. That's the kind of veteran popcorn making a guy like Blum will never understand.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I'm guessing Bickel is brought up because the Wild thought only 1 would have to play, and they'd rather see him in the press box than someone who they want on the ice.

Personally I think it's because Bickel knows that when you're putting the butter on the popcorn, you fill the bucket halfway, add some butter, fill it the rest of the way and add butter again. That way you get even butter distribution. That's the kind of veteran popcorn making a guy like Blum will never understand.

Yeah but it's not like he can diffuse the butter to the popcorn like Sheppard. That's the worst trade ever Chuck Fletcher has made popcorn wise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad