Strength of Schedule Website

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Does anyone know of a good Strength of Schedule website for all fantasy positions or run/pass/defense broken down to each week?

I bought a fantasy football guide 2 years ago with the strength of schedule laid out in a color coated grid and i found it very useful for drafting players in the later rounds, helping to manage rosters during bye weeks, waiver wire pick ups & daily fantasy.

I know that during the season when you set your line ups the strength of schedule will appear on a weekly basis but it's nice to see the whole season in advance as a guide. Especially since there are some key players that are sus pended or injured to start the year. I'm thinking especially of Brady, Bell and Eifert.

I've googled it and haven't had much luck.

In other words, i'm looking for this but on a week to week basis and not the whole season.

http://fftoolbox.scout.com/football/strength_of_schedule.cfm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+FantasyFootballToolbox+(Fantasy+Football+Toolbox)

Thanks.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm not sure if such a site exists, but I would take the first few weeks with a grain of salt, as players are on new teams in new systems. Obviously, don't use last year's rankings for Week 1 of this year.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Yes, obviously.

It's just nice to have a rough idea what a team has for matchups. I can't follow all the teams so even if in the beginning you get a projected SOS then refine it as the season rolls along then that would be ideal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad