Streaming EBEL(Austria) hockey games?

SacamanoBob

Nov 4, 2014
Hi!

I would like to expend my knowledge of all the european hockey leagues and would like to be able to watch some games.
Is there any site that streams EBEL? Pay-per-view or free services, how do you fans follow your teams?
Or is there any site where you can download the games after?

I would like any kind of tips to be able to see games from this league.

kopecky82

Kopecky can into PK
Sep 21, 2013
Texas
From what I know, I think its a PPV only for those in the countries that have teams in EBEL. The only top leagues that I know that have streams are SHL, KHL, DEL(Sometimes), Liiga(Sometimes).

Purple hippo

Jan 3, 2010
Louvain-la-Neuve
LAOLA1.tv and ServusTV broadcast for the EBEL, both of which are free and none geoblocked. LAOLA does the Thursday match while Servus picks a Sunday match.

These two also do the DEL, LAOLA I believe picks a match on Friday and Servus has Sunday, though with the DEL, they are a little more sporadic. They havent announced yet what matches they are doing for after the International break.

LAOLA I know for sure doesnt and I like them way more, I always have problems with Servus, however, even if you do have troubles, these matches are always placed onto onhockey so you can watch from there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad