GDT: Streaking in Dallas

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
Ugh, I hate west coast games. Have to see if I'm up to watch this.

Wonder if we will get the Canes that beat Montreal or the Canes who lost to Buffalo. You'll never know.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
But that one win... was last season

In remembrance of BD58.

lm3jhj5.jpg

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
I like the Dallas matchup (aside from obvious talent gap that will destroy the Canes). These speedy teams don't scare me as much as the possession teams. Seems like the Canes D is good at defending 1-on-1, it's when there is some prolonged zone time and they have to keep track of a lot of moving parts.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
crazy day of finals and im almost done

celebrating by watching two of the best players in the league score on one of the two worst players in the league!

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
:handclap:

I noticed that WTF, bd58, and rocky7 all disappeared around the same time...

Rocky disappeared when Semin was bought out, as Semin is what brought him to this forum in the first place.

BD58 became BD58*, and if I recall, was moving to Tampa.

Looks like WTF just stopped posting, which is a shame. Maybe he got a different job or something or maybe he just got fed up with the team and the same old discussions?

Hurricane SVT, Chuck, geehaad (although he posts now and then) and a few others have disappeared also. It's a shame, but when a team is this bad for this long, not unexpected.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I will be here, just less for GDTs. My desire to watch the games live is low. I can start watching the DVRed version an hour and a half in and fast forward through commercials and intermission (and Canes PPs). Great time saver.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Chuck was gone for a while too, but then randomly turned up for like a day and now is gone again

WTF is still around tho isn't he?

I'm fairly certain that I saw What The Faulk in the football forum on Sunday.

Anyone remember the guy with the Apollo Creed avatar? I think he lived in New Jersey and was a former Whalers fan. Used to see him all the time here and on the main board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad