Online Series: Stranger Things season 4

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Have a feeling 11 resurrecting Max...isn't going to go as well/obvious as people think...

They never actually showed her come back, I wouldn't be surprised if she is somehow a villain in the final season....who knows what exactly 11 did to her..
I could see that. Vecna didn't bank on her body surviving since he just needed her for the ritual, but considering Max escaped his grasp once and very nearly did it again, it wouldn't surprise me if they had him use her body as a puppet to taunt and fight Eleven and her friends. I mean the Mind Flayer used her brother in Season 3. Would be almost poetic to have Max used in that role and it could give an opportunity for Sadie Sink to do more without the real Max being present/safe. As I'm thinking about it it seems almost too perfect for the Duffers given the critical reaction to Sadie's performance this season.

Though I'm left wondering what they'll do with Will's remaining connection to Vecna and the Flayer. The whole Harry can sense Voldemort thing was good for a while but it feels like they need to do something more compelling with it for the finale.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Man, the first 6-7 episodes were great, 8 was very good, a little long but pretty damn good, but I'm just finishing episode 9 now and my god, what a f***ing chore it feels like.

It's a complete step down from the rest of the season, loaded with way, way too much shit and way too many characters. They could have seriously used a couple of more character deaths in there, a main OG character from the first two seasons would've been really interesting to shake things up, particularly since Mike and Will were barely utilized in the entire Season.

Can't help but feel like they've got to go dark for the conclusion of the last Season, though I have my doubts they will. Every season has ended with the good guys coming out on top, and then a tease at the end, it's just gotten a bit stale for me, four seasons and six years in.

All in all a solid step up from Season 3, not as good as Season 1.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY

Thought this was pretty cool

This is going to come off as totally negative and make some eyes roll but I'm ready.

I wish they would just stop with this scene already and everything related to it. This entire summer every five minutes is this scene from Stranger Things, this whole stupid gatekeeping debate (the whole thing is dumb if you ask me), Kate Bush, etc.

It's gotten aggravating already and any interest I had in watching this series is officially over because of the constant overuse of this scene and everything related to it.

What is funny though is you can't be happy if you're in the Beyonce camp as this post pretty much took away the attention from her new album.

Reactions: I am not exposed

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
This is going to come off as totally negative and make some eyes roll but I'm ready.

I wish they would just stop with this scene already and everything related to it. This entire summer every five minutes is this scene from Stranger Things, this whole stupid gatekeeping debate (the whole thing is dumb if you ask me), Kate Bush, etc.

It's gotten aggravating already and any interest I had in watching this series is officially over because of the constant overuse of this scene and everything related to it.

What is funny though is you can't be happy if you're in the Beyonce camp as this post pretty much took away the attention from her new album.
Ok.

• Love
Reactions: Roo Returns

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

... You need a hobby dude lol

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
boudreau-darn.gif

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
... You need a hobby dude lol
I actually have plenty of hobbies and spend a lot less time here.

I don't like it. I've expressed my opinions.

I don't like going on the internet every five minutes and seeing that dumb scene.

I would prefer people talk about the new Kendrick Lamar, Vince Staples, Imperial Triumphant, and Cave-In records.

The end.

Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

I don't like going on the internet every five minutes and seeing that dumb scene.

I would prefer people talk about the new Kendrick Lamar, Vince Staples, Imperial Triumphant, and Cave-In records.

The end.

He really nails it though!!!

Reactions: TB12

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

The end.

terrible album. lets not talk about it lol.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown

The end.

Well I've only ever heard of Kendrick Lamar, wouldn't recognize him if he knocked on my door singing whatever his biggest hit is, and have never heard of any of the others. So I, and presumably plenty of others, wouldn't prefer to hear about any of them whatsoever.

Don't like it, move on 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: Holden Caulfield

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

The end.
I mean, if that has made you no longer interested in watching the series... you're a little obsessed. Personally I love the scene but I also haven't seen anything about it unless I actually seek it out. Maybe reset your Youtube algorithm, listen to those records and crack a beer :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: The Crypto Guy

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Part two was bit of a letdown, not because it wasn't really good, but because part one was excellent. Such a good mix of comedy, a bit of horror and lots more.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Really hope they don't make the episodes so long next season. I haven't even watched the finale yet because it's just too damn long. I would take me a night and a half to finish the episode due to work and having a son. I hate stopping halfway through episodes, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad