Online Series: Stranger Things (season 3)

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
New cast member coming!

Maya Thurman-Hawke has joined the cast as a currently unnamed “alternative girl who is equal parts sharp and playful. Bored with her mundane day job, she just wants a little excitement in her life... and gets more than she bargained for when she uncovers a dark secret in Hawkins.”

In related news, Lucas’ anti-He-Man sister, Erica, has been upped to “recurring” status in season three.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Interested to see where they go from here.

The end of S1 made it obvious that they were going down the "Will's back but is still infected" route. They gave a very vague clue at the end of S2 and it would be kind of repetitive to go down the Will route again.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
I seem to recall that the Duffers have commented that s3 Will gets to just be Will as a member of the party and will not be the "tormented" one this go-round.

Reactions: Seanaconda

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Main storyline for season three? Pure speculation on my part but I have a feeling the monster they threw in the freezer was resurrected by the cold, and will end up invading Max's brother who they left laying in the house, and he'll become the "villain" this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad