uXsL5WF.png

mBT1X4E.png

DjyEB7w.gif

IUxmJQd.png

XyiLzNh.png

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
let’s get a win here against all odds. f*** those raggedy los angeles :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: . soak those gorillas and pop em in the microwave

Reactions: AfroThunder396

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Slightly conflicting lines from gross vs. amanda stein. wonder whose are accurate.....

""

""

Last edited:

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
This is a prime opportunity for Zacha and he needs to really show something tonight.

Pavel Zacha = groundhog day. We said the same thing saturday against the Rangers and he didn't do jack squat outside of that nice pass to set up Wood.

I don't think there's going to be a time where posters aren't going to ask for Zacha to go all out and prove something, anything, to our coaching staff.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The funny thing is if the Kings came in losing eight in a row we’d be all paranoid they’d break the streak against us but winning eight in a row we just assume they’ll continue their recent dominance and not have a letdown. The power of negative persuasion as a fan...

Of course that said I’m not expecting much either with this lineup. And man I thought the Kings were supposed to be rebuilding this year but they’ve turned back the clock.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
No specific game is more important then another, he needs to come slowly back and grow that confidence one little step at the time. He has showed before that he's is very mentally fragile.
No pressure just give us some effort. I still think he's has so much potential but it can be hard being in he's situation where all the other young players deliver but he dosent. I just hopes he plays more than 10 min so he can get a decent chance every game instead of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad