• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
That was satisfying.

Canes were pushing hard at home and 5v5 scoring chances were still even. NYR generated a good amount of chances.

Legend of Trocheck grows by the day. Love seeing that line playing great hockey.

And Chytil looks good out there. Really lot to like.

What can you say, this has been such a fun year.

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Finaly a 2019/2020 patented goal-kick from Panarin! Him, Laf and of course Shesterkin the 3 stars for me.
Honourable mention of Trouba, he was good today. We have pissed a lot on him lately, glad he had a strong game!
And very nice to have Chytil back in the lineup. He played with passion and confidence, and he will only get better as he get some games.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Can’t say I loved this game, first period felt like the rangers just buckling down rather than pushing back, but all canes games are ugly and again we see shades of why they struggle to move on. Not gonna say it’s over! But what use is all the shots if you only score on lucky bounces a few times

That game winner was a helluva play between troch and bread

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Today was a perfect summary of the season. It didn't look too pretty at times, yet they just win.

Loved to see that kick in OT.
They just do. I much prefer this over getting blowout wins but having to play 7 games in the process bullcrap like other teams.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Gotta post this again….

IMG_6145.gif

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I've been watching the Rangers since 2000, I feel like that might have been the fastest I've seen the team score in OT in the playoffs.

I've been "watching" since 92 in that I don't really remember that year much at all.

The only one that finished that quickly was the one to the f***ers in the swamp in 2012.

That NJD team deserved to get swept in the next round.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
finish this quickly. let us rest a little bit more please. lord knows we f***ing need it.

glad there isn’t really any controversy about the gwg this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad