GDT: STORM FOLKS @ NEST OF SPINELESS BUZZARDS

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Bit hungry and my right hip hurts. But mostly motivated. And in love.

That’s great to read my friend
D9088F4D-95BE-4EE6-B037-6D14BABF801C.jpeg

Great GDT work as always, so much passion.

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
NHL.com is showing the lines as follows:

Hurricanes projected lineup
Jesperi Kotkaniemi -- Sebastian Aho -- Teuvo Teravainen
Andrei Svechnikov -- Vincent Trocheck -- Martin Necas
Seth Jarvis -- Jordan Staal -- Jesper Fast
Jordan Martinook -- Derek Stepan -- Steven Lorentz
Jaccob Slavin -- Ethan Bear
Brady Skjei -- Brett Pesce
Ian Cole -- Tony DeAngelo
Frederik Andersen
Antti Raanta

Not sure about this thou since the are showing Jarvis as a scratch too.
I posted this because it is a lot different than the one on the game day thread

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
NHL.com is showing the lines as follows:

Hurricanes projected lineup
Jesperi Kotkaniemi -- Sebastian Aho -- Teuvo Teravainen
Andrei Svechnikov -- Vincent Trocheck -- Martin Necas
Seth Jarvis -- Jordan Staal -- Jesper Fast
Jordan Martinook -- Derek Stepan -- Steven Lorentz
Jaccob Slavin -- Ethan Bear
Brady Skjei -- Brett Pesce
Ian Cole -- Tony DeAngelo
Frederik Andersen
Antti Raanta

Not sure about this thou since the are showing Jarvis as a scratch too.
I posted this because it is a lot different than the one on the game day thread

Go up 4-0 in the first then put Jarvis with Aho/TT for the rest of the game, move KK to Staal line. easy peasy

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Know what I would like to see? The NHL allow teams to do different uni combos. So the home team gets to pick white or dark jersey but can use what ever pants they want. The road team has to use the other jersey but again can use any of their pants. So tonight we will be in white sweaters but could wear any of the pants we have. So maybe red pants tonight

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
damn, forgot about that. I got my booster shot today and am really dragging. Going to be tough to stay up for this one and I probably won't be able to.
Man I hear you on that. No 5G booster for me, but my kid did wake us up at 2:30 last night and kept us up for a solid 2 hours before my 8am meeting this morning.

And then my wife and I swapped furniture between our house and my in laws.

But dammit, the wife is out at a girls night and both kids are asleep in bed. I'm not going to miss this opportunity!

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Know what I would like to see? The NHL allow teams to do different uni combos. So the home team gets to pick white or dark jersey but can use what ever pants they want. The road team has to use the other jersey but again can use any of their pants. So tonight we will be in white sweaters but could wear any of the pants we have. So maybe red pants tonight
... don't they always wear red pants with the white jersey?

I agree with you though that it'd be great to see more unique color matchups but I think most teams don't want to haul extra gear on road trips

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville

I agree with you though that it'd be great to see more unique color matchups but I think most teams don't want to haul extra gear on road trips

I think you are right, do we even have white pants? Anyway was just thinking as a Browns fan they have white, brown, and orange and they basically mix and match jerseys and pants

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

Not hauling extra gear on road trips is the primary reason the NHL made the switch to color at home, don't think there'd be much demand for that on the away team's part. But for home teams it could be interesting. Though there aren't many teams with more than one color of pants in the first place.

Honestly, I'd rather they just allow color v. color matchups.

And yes, we wear the red pants with the white jerseys. People have mocked up the black pants, but it looks really bland and generic with the whites. Honestly, we should ditch the black pants altogether, the black jerseys would look great with the red pants.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad