Stop and chats

Rink Rage

May 2, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Like for example. I have a billion hockey jerseys and I have a tablet in my car that always has hockey. When another person see these things and "So you're a hockey fan?" I'll just smile and say "Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan." This offends people, like I'm supposed to make something else. I hope I'very made this question more understandable.

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Like for example. I have a billion hockey jerseys and I have a tablet in my car that always has hockey. When another person see these things and "So you're a hockey fan?" I'll just smile and say "Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan." This offends people, like I'm supposed to make something else. I hope I'very made this question more understandable.

don't talk to strangers.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto

Ask the other person if they're hockey fans. Then the onus is on them to ask you a question and you can get a better conversation.

Rink Rage

May 2, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Or they'll ask, "Is it the playoffs/Stanley Cup Final?" In a way indicated they know it's not. And I'll just respond "Naw, I just wanna see the game." Do I just say, "Yes, it's the Stanley Cup Final"?

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Capture_zpsqnxcu9tv.jpg

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Socially inept person that's wasted all his brain cells on hockey. Can someone explain how and the point of having a stop and chats with another person and bs'ingredients? I hope I have this worded correctly.

dont waste your time on idle chi`t chat, just keep cranking out posts to increase Ur Posts Per DAy on HFBOOArds

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan

Stranger danger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad