Confirmed with Link: Stone Selke Finalist

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
What's unfair is the C prejudice. Stone leads the league in puck thefts every year, by a considerable margin. It would be a crime if he does not win this award at least once in his career. Throw a bone to the RW.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
For a guy that doesnt skate that well, it just shows his dedication to defence, and his smarts, at not only getting back into D-zone, but getting into position, to break up plays and block scoring lanes. If he can get back to the d-zone, anyone can.... its all determination and competitive spirit

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
For a guy that doesnt skate that well, it just shows his dedication to defence, and his smarts, at not only getting back into D-zone, but getting into position, to break up plays and block scoring lanes. If he can get back to the d-zone, anyone can.... its all determination and competitive spirit
When we got Stone everyone said he doesn't skate well and since then all I've been able to see is how poorly he skates. Dude looks like me on skates.

It's like he's struggling out there sometimes.

Still a god in my book.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
When we got Stone everyone said he doesn't skate well and since then all I've been able to see is how poorly he skates. Dude looks like me on skates.

It's like he's struggling out there sometimes.

Still a god in my book.

You must be a really good skater, then.

He isn't fast, but he seems to get around fine to me.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
You must be a really good skater, then.

He isn't fast, but he seems to get around fine to me.
I'm not trashing him, I love the guy.

Tonight, just concentrate only on him while he's on the ice, pay no attention to the puck and just watch him skate. It's kind of funny to see sometimes when you compare to some of the better skaters on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad