PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Me reading the comments of the tweet MCG just posted:

0*V1pYZ7qOGfx3X6BQ.

WWE is getting roasted in the comments

I clicked back just to read the comments now. Love it. :laugh:

TBH I forgot this PPV was even on, I am so checked out of the WWE and have been for a year. Just biding my time now for AEW to premiere and catching nxt stuff.

Reactions: NewAgeOutlaw

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I missed that "Drive a Prius!" chant :laugh:

Bayley v Alexa match was definitely their best match. To me it was obvious from the beginning we're going to get a Nikki vs Alexa feud but I hope the build up to that is that Nikki was playing Alexa all along. Something like "Ah knew ya we're just using me just like ya use everyone. So ah gave you a taste of ya own medicine... Nikki played ya like a bagpipe!"

Last edited:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Anyone else notice Seth and Becky lingered in the ring a little longer than usual after that last match?

Who wants to bet Vince ordered Becky to go out there and the PPV was to end with those two kissing in the middle of the ring. Instead (thankfully) we got some awkward hugging and giggles from the two of them, to close out the show.

Reactions: Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Anyone else notice Seth and Becky lingered in the ring a little longer than usual after that last match?

Who wants to bet Vince ordered Becky to go out there and the PPV was to end with those two kissing in the middle of the ring. Instead (thankfully) we got some awkward hugging and giggles from the two of them, to close out the show.

Like I said, Becky seemed at the same time uncomfortable and happy to be out there with Seth. It's blatantly obvious neither wants their relationship to be on tv like this but they're trying to make the best of it.

As Simon Miller said on the video, Becky & Seth vs Lacey & Corbin is a match no one wanted to see yet we know it's going to happen.

Also very appropriately said Stomping Grounds overall was much better than it had any right to be.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Like I said, Becky seemed at the same time uncomfortable and happy to be out there with Seth. It's blatantly obvious neither wants their relationship to be on tv like this but they're trying to make the best of it.

As Simon Miller said on the video, Becky & Seth vs Lacey & Corbin is a match no one wanted to see yet we know it's going to happen.

Also very appropriately said Stomping Grounds overall was much better than it had any right to be.

Yeah as soon Lacey came out as the guest referee and proceeded to goad Seth the entire match, Becky running out was an inevitability.

Having these four locked in a feud makes zero sense....especially if the plan is for Seth to keep beating up Corbin, and Becky to make Lacey tap out every single time they have a match.

What's next, teasing a relationship between Baron and Lacey?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i did enjoy the show besides the ending. the wrestling part was good. story wise it was hard to care tho. but matches were good.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
The whole Seth and Becky are dating thing is stupid as far as promoting them. Is Becky going to go from "The Man" to the dutiful girlfriend?

It just seems to be such a stupid thing that a panicky writing team hooked on social media would do.

Is it going to be a Becky/Seth vs Baron/Lacey in a mother$$$$$$$ snakes in a mother$$$$$$$ ring script on a pole match at the next ppv?

Come on, not every wrestling fan cares about what's happening social media wise. This just felt like Vince Russo level booking for the smarks.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
No one sees this as a way to boost Seth and have him leech off of Becky's popularity?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
^ no... the whole cool part of "The Man" is because she doesn't have to be a woman or a man to be cool. She's an ass kicking wrestler who does what she wants. That's what was cool about it. And WWE obviously had no clue how to book it. And now "the man" needs her man? That is a terrible thing for her character.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
^ no... the whole cool part of "The Man" is because she doesn't have to be a woman or a man to be cool. She's an ass kicking wrestler who does what she wants. That's what was cool about it. And WWE obviously had no clue how to book it. And now "the man" needs her man? That is a terrible thing for her character.

To be fair, it was Seth who needed his girl to step up.

Still crap, but meh.

Reactions: Jussi

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

If Seth keeps letting Becky on his Twitter it's gonna kill him off too.

He and Becky are liked for different reasons. Becky because she takes no shit, Seth becomes he comes across as a laid back, genuinely likeable guy. Her talking shit under his name, ripping into Indy stars is gonna hurt Seth. His die-hard fanbase is Indy fans.

It also makes him look like a chump when he has to have his GF fight his battles for him. Nobody's come out and said that was Becky tweeting, but let's be honest, it's obvious. Seth has never come across that way to somebody else in the business. At least not when he's working as a face.

Reactions: Mike Louis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad