Confirmed Trade: [STL/MIN] Will Bitten for Nolan Stevens

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
giphy.gif

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
dunno from the Minny side, but I'm assuming this for STL is due to their AHL roster being basically an ECHL team right now with injuries and COVID

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Plan the parade! No honestly, I don't understand this at all. This feels like me swapping a normal Sprite for a Sprite with a Christmas design on it.

For some reason your post reminded me that I have an unopened plastic bottle of Crystal Pepsi. It's pretty old. I wonder what I can get for it?

Reactions: kevistar

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Plan the parade! No honestly, I don't understand this at all. This feels like me swapping a normal Sprite for a Sprite with a Christmas design on it.
Which player is the Christmas design though? Because that side obviously wins ;)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I know Will Bitten from the OHL
i have no idea who Nolan Steven is
...okay.... he is the son of John Stevens.

Two average AHL:ers gets traded, 1 for 1.
- slow day...

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
William Bitten hasn’t shown the will to play in the NHL and that mentality seems to have Bitten him in the ass. :D

I’ll show myself out.....:newyear:

Reactions: GuerinUp

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
dunno from the Minny side, but I'm assuming this for STL is due to their AHL roster being basically an ECHL team right now with injuries and COVID

It's a one for one AHL-level player trade. I don't exactly see how this helps with all the injuries and the Covid-situation at Springfield?

Think it's just a balance trade: trade a lefthanded player on a slightly cheaper contract for a righthanded player who's a little bit younger. We didn't have a lot of righty's in Springfield.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad