Proposal: Stl and Col

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Ha ha. It sounds like you don't like the idea of facing Zadorov on a divisional rival any more than we like the idea of facing Schenn. I completely hear you.

lol, you’re not wrong.

And it doesn’t help that we really have nothing on the left in our pipeline; meaning if we trade Zads then not only will Cole have to regularly play top 4, but we’ll have to re-sign Nemeth instead of just letting him walk and giving his spot to Makar.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I wouldn't risk it as it honestly could end up being around the 10th pick, which would be a huge loss. But if it's top 3? Huge win.

No way either team would take the risk. Good hypothetical though.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
I doubt Sakic would ever trade Zadorov in the division, so other than him, the Ottawa first, and Makar, what kind of package would Blues fans want for Schenn? Does Timmins interest you? Meloche?

FWIW Schenn is one of those players I'd give up Zadorov for because he fills a really, really big need for us, even though I love Z and want to keep him. I just don't think Joe would realistically do it, but there would be futures available for Schenn.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
It's a bad trade, but don't like Schwartz has little value.

Good luck trying to get value for a guy who's hurt as often as he is. He hasn't once played 82 games in a season, and in the last 4 years now he's reached 70+ games just a single time including this year where he's already missed 14 games

If he could prove to be healthy he'd have lots of value. But until he does that no team is going to give up big value for a 55-60 point winger that struggles to stay healthy.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Good luck trying to get value for a guy who's hurt as often as he is. He hasn't once played 82 games in a season, and in the last 4 years now he's reached 70+ games just a single time including this year where he's already missed 14 games

If he could prove to be healthy he'd have lots of value. But until he does that no team is going to give up big value for a 55-60 point winger that struggles to stay healthy.
We also aren't trading him. You could say his value wouldn't be equal to his talent level because his injuries, but don't act like he has little value.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I'd love to have Terrorsenko on the Avs, he'd be an amazing fit running the other offensive line. Just don't think we can afford to give up the assets to get him. As for the OP, not exactly what the Avs would be looking for, and not for that price.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
We also aren't trading him. You could say his value wouldn't be equal to his talent level because his injuries, but don't act like he has little value.

His value when healthy is really high, and I don't expect the Blues would trade him for anything other than his healthy value. Meanwhile, if other teams are targeting him it would be as a potential cheaper add because of the injuries. So I totally agree with you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad