Recalled/Assigned: Stillman & Monty sent down

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
We do have a logjam on D once Weegs comes back. The guys who deserve to sit are the old men: Yandle and Stralman but there's no way that is happening.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Stralman is the one guy I think we could sit for a game or two. This is kinda a good problem to have because we have 7 competent D (8 if you count the Prius). Even though Yandle can make a mess defensively from time to time, I still want him on the PP. Really don't know what I'd do at this point.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
So Monty will be back up after the break. Big D is injured. Personally, I think it is more serious than being led on to believe. He looked like he threw his right leg out pretty good.

Not sure if Stillman will be back up. He doesn't have to pass through waivers. Not sure if we can just bring him up, without sending salary down. No way I think Brown passes through waivers. Almost positive I had heard Weegs will be back after the break.

This is a good problem to have. Bet your bottom dollar, that once an injury happens on defence, Stillman will be back up. It's almost a matter of time before one of our defensemen gets injured, as much as I hate to say it.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
So Monty will be back up after the break. Big D is injured. Personally, I think it is more serious than being led on to believe. He looked like he threw his right leg out pretty good.

Not sure if Stillman will be back up. He doesn't have to pass through waivers. Not sure if we can just bring him up, without sending salary down. No way I think Brown passes through waivers. Almost positive I had heard Weegs will be back after the break.

This is a good problem to have. Bet your bottom dollar, that once an injury happens on defence, Stillman will be back up. It's almost a matter of time before one of our defensemen gets injured, as much as I hate to say it.

Stillman’s not staying down. If he was used sparingly, then I could see it, but TOI shows that Q trusts him, in all situations.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Zero point zero percent chance Stillman isn't called back up once the break is over, in this man's opinion.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Stralman is the one guy I think we could sit for a game or two. This is kinda a good problem to have because we have 7 competent D (8 if you count the Prius). Even though Yandle can make a mess defensively from time to time, I still want him on the PP. Really don't know what I'd do at this point.

It would be tough to replace Strålman's TOI. His avg. TOI is 21:09, second only to Ekblad at 22:55. Brown only averages 13:36. Stråls' PK time would be even harder as he has the most avg. SH TOI for Panther defensemen and is second on the team overall, just behind Scevior. Yandle has been doing great as the PP1 QB, and third pairing for the rest of his TOI keeps his defensive miscues minimized. Mostly. ;)

If TOI and situational usage by Q over the last 10 games is any indication, Strålman and Stillman will be a pair for a while. So I'd see Brown going down when Weegar gets back.

Yup. Weegs with Yandle, and keep the rest as is.

That could be fun to see. :DD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad