STHer thread

goCatsgo4

Jul 5, 2015
Florida
They're making us pay for parking for the playoffs...... smdh. Everyone else sees that on their invoice for playoff tickets, right?

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
They're making us pay for parking for the playoffs...... smdh. Everyone else sees that on their invoice for playoff tickets, right?
It’s just a way to boost the ticket price for the season and the playoffs without actually doing it. They think that we’re stupid I guess.

Reactions: goCatsgo4

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
I don't care as much for paying for playoff parking as compared to paying for regular season games. It happened in 11-12 when they charged everyone for parking for the playoffs despite the whole season being free for everyone anyway. This pricing structure seems weird to me though, almost as if they dont think they'll get out of the first round.

in 15-16 my seats (128 row 22) went from $25->$50->$100->$200. It looks like the formula this season is:

STH Rate -> 20% increase of STH -> 50% increase above the 20% -> 2x ECF cost.

$21 -> $26 -> $39 -> $78.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Didn't see it on the invoice until I clicked the link to pay. It showed payment options. I will choose pay as we play -
2018 Playoffs "Pay as we Play"
You will be charged the full amount for the 1st Round of 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs when you checkout today. All future rounds will be charged when those rounds are confirmed to be played at BB&T Center. You will be charged the full amount of 4 games per round, for a maximum of 4 rounds, even if less than 4 games are played at BB&T Center. All money paid towards games that are not played at BB&T Center will be carried over to the following round, lowering your payment due for the next round of games. If you select this payment plan, the Amount Due for each installment will fluctuate. By choosing this payment plan, you authorize the Florida Panthers to charge the card on file for each round of playoffs, once it is confirmed that the next round of games will be held at BB&T Center.
That sounds insane. Do other teams do this?

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
FYI i asked my rep. Any unapplied paid amount will rollover as a credit against 2019 season tickets.

They forgot to disclose that info on the invoice.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Well, I didn't renew my full season seats. I'm fed up with the weekday traffic in Palm Beach and Broward. Takes me 2, 2.5 hours to get to the arena. Only takes less than 1.5 to get home.

Waiting for the weekend plan to be announced and see what that costs. That and StubHub, unless there's a better resale site, should do it.

Stinks, 10+ years full season seats but I'm fed up with the traffic and year after year of fake news from management.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
PSL you should keep tickpick in mind, no buyer fees sometimes it really helps out. I wonder what I have to do to get playoff tickets if I didn't purchase a strip :sarcasm:

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Never heard of tickpick. The last time the Panthers were in the playoffs they offered STH'ers the option to purchase extra tickets for our cost, not so this year - at least not on my account!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad