STH help... Dodger Stadium

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
Is there a STH who can help me get 6 tickets for 1/25?

FYI - STHs could only get the same number of tickets they have +2. For instance, I have 2 season tix so I got 4. Someone would have to have 4 seats to get 6 and not use any to give them to you.

Not trying to be cold but just pointing out how difficult your request is to fulfill.

Good luck, though. I'm guessing Stubhub is your best bet if they don't do a general public sale.

KingsFanInRI

Waiting 4 next year
Aug 27, 2005
Outside Providence
FYI - STHs could only get the same number of tickets they have +2. For instance, I have 2 season tix so I got 4. Someone would have to have 4 seats to get 6 and not use any to give them to you.

Not trying to be cold but just pointing out how difficult your request is to fulfill.

Good luck, though. I'm guessing Stubhub is your best bet if they don't do a general public sale.

Oh, I know, but thanks. I was hoping.... Enough people here have said they weren't going that I thought I might luck out :) #StillHopeful

When I saw the prices I pretty much decided I wasn't going. Then my friend gathered money for group tickets at the cheapest price point ($139) and when he called to buy he was told they were sold out and the cheapest tickets were now $200+. He told the rep he couldn't afford them and they offered to lower the price. Now I'm definitely not going but it does make me wonder what is really going on if they are willing to wheel and deal on the prices.

If you like to gamble, you could buy 15 group tickets (min order) and try selling the rest for a profit but I have a hard time believing there are 50k+ people willing to spent >$100 to watch ants play hockey. At any rate, good luck. It might be worth waiting until the week of because there might be a lot of people left holding the bag. That is what I'm hoping for. It has worked for playoff tickets.

KingsFanInRI

Waiting 4 next year
Aug 27, 2005
Outside Providence
I think I may have to go that route, although it will suck if I come 3,000 miles and get shut out (plane tickets are bought and I have already received my tickets for 1/23 @ Anaheim). Maybe I can utilize my contacts at Toyota or Honda...

When I saw the prices I pretty much decided I wasn't going. Then my friend gathered money for group tickets at the cheapest price point ($139) and when he called to buy he was told they were sold out and the cheapest tickets were now $200+. He told the rep he couldn't afford them and they offered to lower the price. Now I'm definitely not going but it does make me wonder what is really going on if they are willing to wheel and deal on the prices.

If you like to gamble, you could buy 15 group tickets (min order) and try selling the rest for a profit but I have a hard time believing there are 50k+ people willing to spent >$100 to watch ants play hockey. At any rate, good luck. It might be worth waiting until the week of because there might be a lot of people left holding the bag. That is what I'm hoping for. It has worked for playoff tickets.

I think I may have to go that route, although it will suck if I come 3,000 miles and get shut out (plane tickets are bought and I have already received my tickets for 1/23 @ Anaheim). Maybe I can utilize my contacts at Toyota or Honda...

I would just cancel your flight a week or two out if you can't get tickets at a reasonable price by then and reschedule for April/May for some playoff games. Hopefully you didn't book with an airline who has change fees!

My guess there are a lot of speculators buying tickets but you never know.I can't imagine there are more people interested in going to this than a playoff game.

KingsFanInRI

Waiting 4 next year
Aug 27, 2005
Outside Providence
I would just cancel your flight a week or two out if you can't get tickets at a reasonable price by then and reschedule for April/May for some playoff games. Hopefully you didn't book with an airline who has change fees!

My guess there are a lot of speculators buying tickets but you never know.I can't imagine there are more people interested in going to this than a playoff game.

I'm flying Southwest, so I'm safe there.
You advice is wise and I may end up regretting not taking it, but I really want to go to the 1/25 game :) My son, 12, is pretty amped up too.

I'm flying Southwest, so I'm safe there.
You advice is wise and I may end up regretting not taking it, but I really want to go to the 1/25 game :) My son, 12, is pretty amped up too.

Yeah I'm sure it will be harder to tell him no. Good job on the southwest flight though.

I will say this. If you don't get tickets from a public sale (or someone here helps you), I see no harm in waiting it out. The prices right now have to be about as high as they are going to get. There are almost 3,000 tickets on stub hub already and the tickets haven't even gone on sale to the public. That tells me there is a **** load of people speculating.

KingsFanInRI

Waiting 4 next year
Aug 27, 2005
Outside Providence
Yeah I'm sure it will be harder to tell him no. Good job on the southwest flight though.

I will say this. If you don't get tickets from a public sale (or someone here helps you), I see no harm in waiting it out. The prices right now have to be about as high as they are going to get. There are almost 3,000 tickets on stub hub already and the tickets haven't even gone on sale to the public. That tells me there is a **** load of people speculating.

The ticket game could end up being better than the real game :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad