Steve Simmons Attacks Marc Savard for no reason

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
I get what he's saying, but I don't know if Marc Savard is the right guy to take that out on. At the same time SS must realize he can't say that without a little self reflection. If something happened to his family is he going to want media hounds on him?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I guess Steve was feeling neglected lately. Time to stir the pot again.

He ripped on curling during the Olympics (specifically Canadian curlers, after they won gold), and here he goes again.

Caspian

Jun 3, 2006
Media members get extremely offended if you don't give them a quote. Disgusting amount of entitlement they have considering what little value they bring.

But But But without us media people the sport of hockey and hockey players wouldn't receive attention (+ the money associated with being mainstream). /sarcasm

The entitled media are absolutely disgusting. In this day and age the need for media to bring in fan attention has diminished. **** em

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
Steve Simmons talking out of his ass. Shocker

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 2.51.09 PM.png

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
So he's insulting him for not answering calls from the media then goes on to say if the Savaard calls then the media shouldn't answer. Uhh... it's not a players job to respond to media but it IS the medias job to respond to players. Double fail.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Giving Simmons exactly what he wants.

I’m gonna repeat this for good measure. Amazes me how many people will read trash articles or give them publicity because they’re so sensationalist or offensive or what-have-you. When you give them better numbers you’re giving them exactly what they want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad