Steve Moore Suing Bertuzzi again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee and 7's*

I read about it Swedish Newspaper "Aftonbladet"(i know..) Is there any other sources about this?
Whould it force Bertuzzi to go home and not finnish the olympics? :eek: :shakehead

Phelan

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
This is the first time that this lawsuit will actually go to court.

Also, no it won't affect Bertuzzi's olympics, because the court case will happen months from now.

shawn_kemp*

ScottyBowman said:
Can this Moore guy please shut up already. I'm getting sick of him.

he's just attempting a simple lawsuit, anyone in his situation would do the same

why? because he can't play since the incident, and Bertuzzi will have to pay a lot of money for that

Coffee and 7's*

I'm not blaiming him for suing Bert at all...I just thought it was kinda childish to do it during the Olympics just to ruin for Bertuzzi. But I guess this won't affect the Olympics so no big deal then... :)

ScottyBowman

Mar 10, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
shawn_kemp said:
he's just attempting a simple lawsuit, anyone in his situation would do the same

why? because he can't play since the incident, and Bertuzzi will have to pay a lot of money for that

Time for him to go work at a grocery store and move on in life. Bertuzzi won't pay a dime. Hell, Bertuzzi should sue him for attorney fees.

Agasthya

Feb 16, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
What baffles my mind is that he's suing Bert for $15 million in "lost wages." He's Steve Moore, not Joe Sakic; 15 million is way excessive.

ladybugblue

May 5, 2004
Edmonton, AB
ScottyBowman said:
Time for him to go work at a grocery store and move on in life. Bertuzzi won't pay a dime. Hell, Bertuzzi should sue him for attorney fees.

:clap: :clap: I agree. Scotty has been in his situation and handled it very differently...I totally respect you!

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
Does anyone know why he's suing in an ONTARIO court? Bert plays in BC, Moore played in Colorado, the incident happened in BC. What does Ontario have to do with anything? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad