Recalled/Assigned: Steve MacIntyre Emergency Call Up (Eberle MRI on Knee)

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
SMac and Gazdic out together? If nothing else, we officially have the toughest 4th line in the league

Put Hendricks in the middle, and you're damn rights it would be. I would love to see those 3, with Fraser and Ference, get in a line brawl with the Sabres, :laugh:

TheBrew

Mar 9, 2003
Fans are losing interest in the team so you call in a fighter to boost interest in the team with some old time hockey. Classic minor league move. It suits this team.
More like trying to help OKC make a playoff push by calling up their worst player.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
as per @RyanDittrick John Scott stood in the Zamboni entrance and glared at the Oilers during practice.

AngryLittleGirl.gif

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Not sure if this move is necessary but I like it.

SMAC gets a chance to show his stuff and hopefully this keep John Scott/the Sabres in check. No need for another Kassian type incident on one of our forwards.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
I would love for this to be one of those games where Eakins gets his game card before game time and looks down to see Buffalo's fourth line put up as the starting line. Maybe Scrivens could even get in on the festivities.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Lines if injuries stand probably....

Hall - Gagner - Lander
Perron - RNH - Jones
Smyth - Gordon - ????
Smack - ????? - Gazdic

Someone is probably coming off the ir

Sloth Slothersons*

Finally. He's terrible at hockey but I am officially excited. Hopefully he plays and fights. I would love a big brawl.

McDraekke

5-14-6-1
Jan 19, 2006
Edmonton
I'll be there tomorrow (how could I have know when I bought the tickets at the start of the year that we would be the bottom two teams!), so I'm very interested to see what happens with the heavyweights that are involved.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Might as well call up Eager as well just for the hell of it.

Go all out and give him a whirl on the 4th line as well.

Just as an aside... wow they've used 48 different players down in OKC... that must be close to some sort of record. (That must be pretty tough for Nelson to constantly have that big of a juggle of bodies in and out of the lineup... and could certainly help to explain the less than spectacular season down there. Very hard to get much consistency with systems and chemistry with that many bodies going in and out of the lineup basically every game).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad