Celebrity Death: Stephen Hawking Has Passed Away

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I am smart, much smarter than you, Hibbert.

1179177.jpg

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I liked that for his appearances on both Futurama and The Simpsons, he was totally cool with jokingly portraying himself as a shameless self-promoter who would gladly steal anyone else's ideas and/or name anything he could after himself. (Fry calls the rips in time a "Fry Hole" and Hawking claims later that he'll call them "Hawking Holes." and when Fry protests that he's having his idea stolen, Hawking responds "who's the journal of quantum physics going to believe?")

Also the fun story of when he did his TNG guest spot and got a tour of the set. He apparently stopped on the engineering set in front of the warp core and said "I'm working on that."

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Amazing mind and amazing human being who didn't let his supposed limitation limit him.

Sad are the evangelicals that are disrespecting him in death.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Amazing mind and amazing human being who didn't let his supposed limitation limit him.

Yeah, I noticed some of the evangelical response, too. Not to worry. though. Hell is their creation, so they'll be the only ones to burn in it.

Reactions: beowulf

coupe89

Jan 25, 2006
PEI

Some seem happy about it. The world is lost an important person, someone who really meant something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad