RDS: Stephane Langdeau resigns from RDS

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
mugshotBig.jpg

L'animateur de L'Antichambre Stéphane Langdeau démissionne de RDS

Anyone had heard of this? Apparently there's a plaint at the S.Q. for threatening Gary Daigneault

Update :

Here he is on TLMEP:

Last edited by a moderator:

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Gary Daigneault released a pretty serious post about another RDS sportscaster. I don't want to name names but read the story yourselves.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
BTW it isn’t Langdeau that it accused of sexual harassment by Daigneault. A quick google search can let you find out who it is. From my understanding, Langdeau threatened Daigneault because of his post. It must have been pretty bad if it forced him to resign.

Also, the name Daigneault throws out there does not surprise me. [MOD]

Reactions: dinodebino

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
BTW it isn’t Langdeau that it accused of sexual harassment by Daigneault. A quick google search can let you find out who it is. From my understanding, Langdeau threatened Daigneault because of his post. It must have been pretty bad if it forced him to resign.

Also, the name Daigneault throws out there does not surprise me. A fellow poster on this board (who I will not named) has told me stories about him years ago.
Yeah I know but why would people try and cover up for a guy who does stuff like that, seriously...

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Not a big fan of Langdeau. He always looked like a guy full of himself to me. The type of guys i hate a lot. They should give l'antichambre to chantal it would be a better show imo.

Reactions: Koivu11

BigGreen

Mar 23, 2018
Montreal
Not a big fan of Langdeau. He always looked like a guy full of himself to me. The type of guys i hate a lot. They should give l'antichambre to chantal it would be a better show imo.

Her tangents can be quite bothersome at times, but as a whole I appreciate her.

Reactions: Fixxer

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
He'll bounce back. He's got a good pedigree, being from the SRC school.

Quitting is a bit odd, since you don't quit from a lucrative job; you try to get fired and get a golden handshake. Did he quit because he's got something brewing elsewhere? Anyways, Not surprised about this one.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
He sucked and the only ones caring about on the whole RDS network are Pierre, Marc, Chantale, Hélène Pelletier and Bertrand Houle.

Last edited:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
The part identifying the name of the individual that is allegedly involved, is truncated.

... Daignault basically spelled it out in his letter though. I mean... is there even one other media person who REMOTELY fits the timeline/activities?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
... Daignault basically spelled it out in his letter though. I mean... is there even one other media person who REMOTELY fits the timeline/activities?

Pretty clear as to who was intended, no need to belabor this.

What thickens the plot is how there are no immediate consequences that we know about as to the individual alleged to have committed acts and how an apparently unrelated individual like Langdeau is the one who is paying a price.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Pretty clear as to who was intended, no need to belabor this.

What thickens the plot is how there are no immediate consequences that we know about as to the individual alleged to have committed acts and how an apparently unrelated individual like Langdeau is the one who is paying a price.

I posted in the other thread.
...And yeah, that Daigneau piece came out a month ago. One would think that, if RDS wanted to do something, they'd probably have have done it by now. Hell they'd have done it since at least 3 weeks ago. Now that story just got significantly bigger.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I posted in the other thread.
...And yeah, that Daigneau piece came out a month ago. One would think that, if RDS wanted to do something, they'd probably have have done it by now. Hell they'd have done it since at least 3 weeks ago. Now that story just got significantly bigger.

Three weeks with all the tentacles in social media, is an eternity. Makes you wonder what they've been doing.

There is no escape now -- Langdeau's resignation is shining a huge spotlight on this. And I suspect, a lot of supporters will emerge for him, since the optics of it have him taking the fall for his buddy. However, it doesn't take anything away from the fact that there are serious allegations being made against Langdeau.

Plus, why would he resign? Would he not have been better off getting terminated? Or was he urged to resign as a face-saving opportunity? Some collateral damage to ponder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad