Confirmed with Link: Steinburg signs ELC

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Is there an NHL upside here? Like 4th liner?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Is there an NHL upside here? Like 4th liner?
Practically, I don't think so. He doesn't have much puck skill and he's not a great skater. Even as a 4th liner you need some semblance of those to make it in today's NHL. If he is to make it long-term, his skating has to take a leap and he has to become a PK guy along with keeping his physical edge.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
very-nice-very-nice-eric-cartman.gif

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Man that smells like nepotism, his dad was buddy with Joe.

I don't think they would give him more money because of that. Joe can detach himself emotionally and be cold blooded when he needs to.

Somewhat contentious negotiations with his Captain Landeskog. Asking EJ to waive his NTC. Trading Jost before their Cup run for a 4th liner because he was bigger. Trading his buddy Tanguay at the deadline to the hell hole of Arizona.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
this is huge! I bet he will make an immediate impact and will find himself playing top line minutes sooner than later.

at the Grizzlies, of course.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
I don't think they would give him more money because of that. Joe can detach himself emotionally and be cold blooded when he needs to.

Somewhat contentious negotiations with his Captain Landeskog. Asking EJ to waive his NTC. Trading Jost before their Cup run for a 4th liner because he was bigger. Trading his buddy Tanguay at the deadline to the hell hole of Arizona.
Depends if he gets games in at the start of the season without blowing away the competition. The games played bonus is kinda weird for a shit prospect like him.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
"Games played bonus" sounds like me buying players on Football Manager. "Yes, I'll give you an extra 50 million once he plays for his country 100 times and scores 500 goals for me. Upfront fee: ten grand." Bargain. Works every time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad