Post-Game Talk: Steelcroft: (Not) Far From Home

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Good measuring stick game. We need a few more players. Y'all see how the Flames are rolling.
cat-tire-cat-rollin.gif

Reactions: Zenos and oilers'72

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Loved the teams come back effort and resilience to not give up in this game. The team was GRINDY, PHYSICAL, and did not GIVE UP.

I know a lot don't like Yamamoto that much but I thought he was good today especially with the GWG.

FIX THE PP.

Love Woodcroft and Manson

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
We beat the kings at 5v5. That's pretty huge.
Mclellan, ever the idiot, beat himself. Its doughty's 1000 game ceremony, its an important 4pt game, really a playoff game. But the doofus coach starts Peterson instead of a HOF goalie that has played his whole career with Doughty. I couldn't believe it.

As if to put an exclamation mark on what kind of idiot McLellan is Petersons brutal puck handling creates the winning goal for the Oilers on an otherwise harmless play. Peterson is bad with the puck. But he keeps trying shit like this.

But try, anybody, to explain why Quick didn't get this game. Imagine McLellan having to explain to quick again after this debacle why he didn't get the start.

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Loved the teams come back effort and resilience to not give up in this game. The team was GRINDY, PHYSICAL, and did not GIVE UP.

I know a lot don't like Yamamoto that much but I thought he was good today especially with the GWG.

FIX THE PP.

Love Tippett and Manson

DISLIKE ;)

Reactions: ZJuice

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Mclellan, ever the idiot, beat himself. Its doughty's 1000 game ceremony, its an important 4 game,r eally a playof game. But the doofus coach starts Peterson instead of a HOF goalie that has played his whole career with Doughty.

As if to put an exclamation mark on what kind of idiot McLellan is Petersons brutal puck handling creates the winning goal for the Oilers on an otherwise harmless play. Peterson is bad with the puck. But he keeps trying shit like this.

But try, anybody, to explain why Quick didn't get this game. Imagine McLellan having to explain to quick again after this debacle why he didn't get the start.
But is he better than Tippett? ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad