Statistics prediction for this season?

Rey

Jan 11, 2007
Is Tarasenko on the top PP unit? Is Schwarts on it too?

Thank you for answering btw.

Last edited:

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Stastny-65 points
Schwartz- 75 points
Tarasenko-80 points
Lehtera- 65 points
Lindstrom- 50 points
Oshie-70 points
Steen-65 points
Backes- 60 points
Berglund-50 points

Blues win Stanley Cup

Lol
That's a high-end potential for all of them. That assumes everything goes right, and none of them miss more than a couple games. That's not likely to happen. I'd really like to see all that happen, however.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
That's a high-end potential for all of them. That assumes everything goes right, and none of them miss more than a couple games. That's not likely to happen. I'd really like to see all that happen, however.

Oh, I agree 100%. That is why I put a "lol" at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Here's the 23 man roster to start the season for anyone that wants to make a full team prediction:

Berglund
Backes
Oshie
Steen
Stastny
Tarasenko
Schwartz
Lehtera
Lindstrom
Ott
Lapierre
Reaves
Paajarvi
Porter

Bouwmeester
Pietrangelo
Jackman
Shattenkirk
Cole
Leopold
Gunnarsson

Elliott
Allen

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Hey guys, I know Avs and Blues don't see eye-to-eye but I come in peace. First and foremost, I think this is the year you guys go deep! :nod: Secondly, I have Schwartz on my fantasy team with Tarasenko on waivers, who would you get/keep? Good luck this season fellas!

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Hey guys, I know Avs and Blues don't see eye-to-eye but I come in peace. First and foremost, I think this is the year you guys go deep! :nod: Secondly, I have Schwartz on my fantasy team with Tarasenko on waivers, who would you get/keep? Good luck this season fellas!

Both, but holy **** get Tarasenko, he should easily get 30+ goals this year playing with Stastny and Steen and getting top PP minutes. Schwartz will continue to be a stud and will have his eventual bigger breakout, but with his lack of full training camp, it probably won't be this season, but I'd expect a similar season to last year. Tarasenko though will become a start this season.

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Both, but holy **** get Tarasenko, he should easily get 30+ goals this year playing with Stastny and Steen and getting top PP minutes. Schwartz will continue to be a stud and will have his eventual bigger breakout, but with his lack of full training camp, it probably won't be this season, but I'd expect a similar season to last year. Tarasenko though will become a start this season.

Thanks man. I picked Schwartz in the last round but really wanted Taraenko. I thought Schwartz would line up next to Stas but I guess Tank is! I think they both get 55+ points but I do agree Tarasenko has higher upside. Good luck against the Rangers tonight.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Thanks man. I picked Schwartz in the last round but really wanted Taraenko. I thought Schwartz would line up next to Stas but I guess Tank is! I think they both get 55+ points but I do agree Tarasenko has higher upside. Good luck against the Rangers tonight.

I do think Schwartz will see an increase in goals now that he will be with Lehtera and Lindstrom who are more playmaking types, Lehtera especially. Schwartz no longer has to be the main one creating plays on his line, so there is some upside there, but Tarasenko will win fantasy leagues this season because for some reason he got completely overlooked in the rankings so non-Blues and non-hardcore fans completely undervalued him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad