Post-Game Talk: Stastny!

Avs44

May 16, 2011
This is Double Dion guys. Some of you might be too new / might not remember. Back in the day he was the leader of the “Stastny is garbage and barely worth a 2nd round pick”narrative in the midst of the Stastny-to-Toronto (and Calgary) debates on the main board. He was competing for the most annoying poster on HF title, he was in every Stastny thread :laugh:

I think he cost me a couple infractions. Now, where are our mods? Ban him!

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
This is Double Dion guys. Some of you might be too new / might not remember. Back in the day he was the leader of the “Stastny is garbage and barely worth a 2nd round pick”narrative in the midst of the Stastny-to-Toronto (and Calgary) debates on the main board. He was competing for the most annoying poster on HF title, he was in every Stastny thread :laugh:

This is only partially true. Double Dion never said Stastny was garbage. He said he was a 3rd line center. Also, Double Dion reminds you that as Dr. Phil says, "you can put feathers on a dog but that don't make it a chicken." Double Dion was and is not responsible for your infractions no matter how many feathers you put on him.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

Well we now know that Stastny was worth at least Bozak and a 2nd

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I wonder how many goals Paul has scored from above the circle (excluding empty netters). Can't be that many.

Reactions: Metallo

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
ImpishSizzlingAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad