Starting Up NEW GM Game (POLL inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Very surprised to see so many people interested in a game :D Very good sign. I should be sending something out tonight or tomorrow regarding the sign-up.

If you know of any other posters who might be interested, please PM them about this. The more the better!

donut

Sep 5, 2012
SIGN-UP HAS OFFICIALLY BEGAN. There were a lot more sign-ups than I had originally anticipated which is why I went ahead with a full 31-team gm game.

For those who are currently in or participating in one ran on a different board, please make sure you read the OP as there are a couple of big differences (ie. NMC/NTC do not exist, there are agents for player signings rather than just signing players yourself, etc.).

CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE THREAD

donut

Sep 5, 2012
SIGN-UP HAS OFFICIALLY BEGAN. There were a lot more sign-ups than I had originally anticipated which is why I went ahead with a full 31-team gm game.

For those who are currently in or participating in one ran on a different board, please make sure you read the OP as there are a couple of big differences (ie. NMC/NTC do not exist, there are agents for player signings rather than just signing players yourself, etc.).

CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE THREAD

UPDATE: The sign-up thread has been fully updated, with about half the teams already claimed. I would say that's very good progress considering the thread's been up (and PMs were sent) just over three hours ago.

I'll probably be signing off for the rest of the night and will re-update everything tomorrow afternoon. I hope to get this game filled up soon so we can get the show on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad