Starting a new 20 Team HtH Dynasty on Fantrax!

Skyforger

Jun 11, 2010
Hello all!

Draft Alert!!! Our Inaugural Draft can start as early as September 1st (may be pushed back to September 7th if League not filled by then)!

I am looking to start a new Head-to-Head League on Fantrax.
Deep Rosters (25 Active/Reserve and 25 Minor League players).

I have just finished the first draft of the Rules and posted them on our Message Board for polishing.
Half of the teams are already taken.

So - why should you join this League?
Maybe because of the small twists it has that seperate it from the norm, without becoming too complicated!?

Yes, it is a Salary Cap League with drafted players starting with their real-life Cap Hit. But from there on, it's YOUR team.
YOU decide during the Draft wether it's a 3 year, 2 year or single year contract.
YOU decide if and for how long (up to three years) you want to extend player contracts, but you have to do it one year before his contract runs out, and each year added will make the Contract more expensive.
Sign a player for too long and you'll have to use one of your precious two Buyout slots to get rid of him, while he plays in the KHL and earns buckloads of money!
Free Agents are claimed using a Blind Bidding System with the highest bid becoming the Player's new Cap Hit.

Rules for Surprise Retirements/Defections (it's not all bad).

Franchise Players.

Roster Sizes:
Teams consist of up to 50 players, split equally among Active/Reserve players and Minor League players.
The Distribution of positions is as follows:

Center Min 3 Max 4
Left Wing Min 3 Max 4
Right Wing Min 3 Max 4
Forward Min 0 Max 3
Defense Min 5 Max 6
Goalies Min 1 Max 2
Total Active Players Min 19 Max 20

There is no restriction on the positions of your Minor League players.

Scoring System:
Head to Head (Rotisserie/Category Based) Single Win League.

Category Weights:
Skaters:
Assists/1
Blocks/1
Goals/2
Shootout Goals/0.1 (basically a tie-breaker)
Hits/1
Overtime Goals/0.1 (another tie-breaker)
Minor Penalties/-0.5 (the less the better)
Shots on Goal/0.5
Fights/0.5
FaceOff-%/0.5
Takeaway/GvA Ratio / 0.5
PowerPlayPoints/0.5
ShortHandedPoints/0.75

Goalies:
Goals Against/2 (whoever has less, wins)
Save-%/2
Saves/1
Wins/1

If you're still not convinced to join, PM me and I'll erase your doubts..! :)

Check out our Message Baord @ http://www.fhdl.org/dp/forum

If you want to join, join the Board and Claim Your Team in the respective thread.

Cheers,
Markus (Commish and NYR GM)

Skyforger

Jun 11, 2010
Is the leauge for free? Then I want to join!

Fantrax demands a Fee for the Premium features we use.
$59.95 / year.
With 20 owners, this amounts to ~ $3 per team.

The good news is that one of our GMs has already offered to help out GMs who can't pay the fee, for whatever reason.
We do have one or two GMs that don't do credit card / paypal transactions, which makes it kinda hard to send money to Fantrax.

I am sure he'd help you if that's a problem.

Greetings from Berlin :nod:,
Markus

Skyforger

Jun 11, 2010
We only have one slot left!
Best to head over to our Message Board and claim your team if you want to get in!

If there's a lot more interest, I will ask the guys from the League if they are open to expanding the League to 24 teams...

Skyforger

Jun 11, 2010
Looks like we're full - but I will put up a poll on our boards to expand to 24 teams, so let me know if you're interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad