Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
IMG_8290.jpeg

Forsling-montour
Mikkola-Ekblad
Kuli-oel
?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
No sorry

It's cup or bust. This is the best team we've iced ever. The cap shit storm won't allow this roster to be together again
I feel like they'll have 1 last excellent shot next year. Move Ek, let Montour walk, re-sign Reinhart. Ekblad was a net negative this round. Monty no but I could see Toronto way overpay for him.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I would demote Ekblad to third pair and I don't think that's overreaction or anything of the sort. He looks like shit. I'd put OEL with Forsling and let God sort it out.

Put Ekblad with Kuli and tell the both of them that when they're on the ice for their 12 minutes, they're not to pinch, ever.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
How dog shit was Ekblad/how good is Forsling?

How did Ekblad end up all the way at the bottom when they are a pair lmao

I found it funny, that our Forwards play today better defensive Game, then all defense Player.
That make a whole Team complete, forwards backcheck and defense scoring in addition to their usual Game.

But Ekbald looked the last 2 Games really off, i hope he get his self together. Lundqvist speaks about top defense Player must skate really good these Days and then i see Ekblad.
I had the feeling he couldnt stand the pressure in the last 2 Games, maybe only my own impression.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA

I was going to post during the game that Gus has to work so much harder just to cover Ek. It’s like he’s 1.5 of his pair. I wonder what I’d be like to pair him with a legit #2. And that would work for Ek as well so he could play on a lower pair.

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

I love this man

Its how he is, but he also changed a bit the last Years. In the Beginning he wasnt like that, he was more tight and had a lot of stuff to do. And all the work paying out know, after so many successful, also unsuccessful Years, you could take everything a bit easier.
And he loves the easy chatting media talks and media people loves that too, when you here all those laughs in the press conference.

Reactions: harv33173 and Vilam

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada

f*** did he ever have a rough series.

I would demote Ekblad to third pair and I don't think that's overreaction or anything of the sort. He looks like shit. I'd put OEL with Forsling and let God sort it out.

Put Ekblad with Kuli and tell the both of them that when they're on the ice for their 12 minutes, they're not to pinch, ever.
I think I’m general we might be better spreading the suck. Look at Edmonton, their Nurse-Ceci pairing was so bad the X-axis on those charts had to be extended more to the left.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
What really bothers me with Ekblad -- and again, not trying to drag the guy -- is that the Panthers' defensive scheme does a lot to mask skating deficiencies for guys like Ekblad and OEL. Nonetheless, Ekblad in particular just looks absolutely terrible.

I love the guy, but he's cooked.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad