start/sit week 7

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
With the amount of injuries + byes right now it seems like everyone pretty much has to play whoever they can get at this point.

Luckily, I'm able to play my entire starting lineup this week against the #1 guy in my league who is currently 6-0. Hopefully this'll give my team a shot in the arm coming down the home stretch of the regular season.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Which NO wr would you choose going forward? Callaway or Harris?

based just on targets in the last few games it should be Callaway. he has seen 21 targets to Harris's 16. Honestly both have pretty poor target rates. Harris last game only saw one target but made it work with a 72yrd TD. if he had missed that catch would you be considering him for this week?

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
based just on targets in the last few games it should be Callaway. he has seen 21 targets to Harris's 16. Honestly both have pretty poor target rates. Harris last game only saw one target but made it work with a 72yrd TD. if he had missed that catch would you be considering him for this week?

I have Harris on my team but someone dropped Callaway. I don’t think I’m high enough in waivers to grab him but I still may drop a claim on him and drop Harris. I have to start one of them this week due to bye week.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
Got some decisions to make in my 20 teams PPR league. I am standing at 4-2 for now, and this is pretty much a MUST win if I want to have a chance at the playoffs (Only 4 teams makes it).

Got Allen, Ekeler and Tyler Bass on BYE weeks, and my D/ST team (Chicago) has a hard matchup against TB, and I simply do not trust them.

SO, since I only have 1 bench spot left, and I do not want to drop Chicago, nor Tyler Bass, I am left with those options:

1) Falcons D/ST (Matchup against Miami) + No Kicker

2) Bears D/ST (Matchup against TB) + Chris Blewitt as my kicker

3) Falcons D/ST + Chris Blewitt as my kicker, but I have to drop Ronald Jones (My RB depth would then be Ekeler-Gainwell-Herbert, but I could probably pick a fourth RB next week as a FA)

What would you guys do?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad