Start/Sit Week 2

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I'm choosing between Singletary, Waddle and Golladay for flex this week. Leaning toward Singletary, any thoughts on the contrary?

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Well that happened, how are we all feeling this week?

Picked up the Cards defense from waivers, they may be a good stash this season.

Cards are a god pickup. I snagged Mitchell for a ton of FAAB since my RB situation was dire, and Saints.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Here’s my fun dilemna:

TD Only League

pick 2 of 3 running backs:
- Jonathan Taylor, IND
- Chris Carson, SEA
- Darrel Henderson, LAR

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I'm choosing between Singletary, Waddle and Golladay for flex this week. Leaning toward Singletary, any thoughts on the contrary?
I think singletary may be your best bet. I really like waddle but I think fuller is back so I don’t know how that will effect his work load

Reactions: Monk

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Here’s my fun dilemna:

TD Only League

pick 2 of 3 running backs:
- Jonathan Taylor, IND
- Chris Carson, SEA
- Darrel Henderson, LAR

I'll base my answer on usage from game 1 and say Carson and Henderson.

"Top-5 RBs by share of backfield opportunities (carries + targets)
Najee Harris - 100%
Darrell Henderson - 94%
Christian McCaffrey - 94%
Clyde Edwards-Helaire - 90%
Antonio Gibson - 89%"

and here's 5-10 from that tweet thread:

"Running backs 5-10 by share of backfield opportunities
Joe Mixon - 85%
Chris Carson - 83%
Dalvin Cook - 79%
Elijah Mitchell - 79%
Devin Singeltary - 79%"

Not really that significant I suppose but it's a tough call between those 3 IMO, so I'm grasping at straws a little bit :laugh:

PS. This helped re-affirm my decision to start Singletary in flex.

Reactions: mouser

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Singletary for a floor, Waddle for a ceiling. I'm also wondering about Waddle and how Fuller coming back affects his target share, but over the season I think Waddle will outproduce both Singletary and KennyG

Reactions: Monk

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
He went for 50% FAAB in both my leagues, crazy

I only did 35%, would have won with even less. I also drafted Sermon for keeper purposes, so I felt OK spending a lot since I likely have the starter either way and I was desperate. Now if it goes to a confusing timeshare that'll backfire, but I'm optimistic that Sermon will take over by the end of the year and have great keeper value.

Reactions: DS7

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Singletary for a floor, Waddle for a ceiling. I'm also wondering about Waddle and how Fuller coming back affects his target share, but over the season I think Waddle will outproduce both Singletary and KennyG

Sounds right to me. I guess a follow-up is - would you start Waddle over Antonio Brown or Terry McLaurin? I have those 2 as my starting WRs this week. Terry has a tough matchup this week but I have him mentally as an every-week starter.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I'll base my answer on usage from game 1 and say Carson and Henderson.

"Top-5 RBs by share of backfield opportunities (carries + targets)
Najee Harris - 100%
Darrell Henderson - 94%
Christian McCaffrey - 94%
Clyde Edwards-Helaire - 90%
Antonio Gibson - 89%"

and here's 5-10 from that tweet thread:

"Running backs 5-10 by share of backfield opportunities
Joe Mixon - 85%
Chris Carson - 83%
Dalvin Cook - 79%
Elijah Mitchell - 79%
Devin Singeltary - 79%"

Not really that significant I suppose but it's a tough call between those 3 IMO, so I'm grasping at straws a little bit :laugh:

PS. This helped re-affirm my decision to start Singletary in flex.

That's where I've been leaning as well, Carson and Henderson. Though Taylor had the lead on touches in week 1 (23 Taylor, 19 Carson, 17 Henderson) and Indy seemed the most committed of the three teams to running him in the red zone. I'll probably waffle back and forth right up till kickoff.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Sounds right to me. I guess a follow-up is - would you start Waddle over Antonio Brown or Terry McLaurin? I have those 2 as my starting WRs this week. Terry has a tough matchup this week but I have him mentally as an every-week starter.
I wouldn't. Brown is Brady's favorite target after Godwin and Terry McLaurin is a much more skilled player.

Don't get me wrong, I think Waddle can potentially be there, but with what I know now, I trust the more established players in AB and Scary Terry

Reactions: Monk and tacogeoff

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
gronk or gordon?

claypool or waddle with fuller out?

1 pt ppr
After last week I'd have to go with Gronk.

As for the receivers, I'd probably go for Claypool. I like the matchup against LV's secondary and I'm still iffy on Miami's offense.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Goedert or Pitts. Im almost leaning towards pitts as both the Bucs starting CBs are apparently banged up and not going to play which could lead to more opportunites for pitts as they will need help with Ridley.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Goedert or Pitts. Im almost leaning towards pitts as both the Bucs starting CBs are apparently banged up and not going to play which could lead to more opportunites for pitts as they will need help with Ridley.
I have both and I’m going with Goedert (played both last week) I’ve seen him play well and I’ve seen the Falcons fail to get Pitts the ball so I don’t know what their offense is.

Reactions: tacogeoff

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
Founettte or drake or Kirk

One of them for a flex, standard scoring

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad