Start/Sit Week 14

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
In this last week of regular season, I have two league were I am on the fence for the playoffs. Both are PPR.

1st one:
Foreman or Burkhead at RB?

2nd one:
Need 2 WR and a FLEX between them:
DJ Moore, Elijah Moore, Hunter Renfrow and Amari Cooper

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
oooo its going to be a close one in both my matchups. Currently sitting in 1st at 9-4 with two teams behind me at 8-5. that lineup is solid and i dont have to worry about it.

the other league I am tied for first at 8-5. the other 8-5 team i have beat and i have more PF. so i believe if we both win i will still be in 1st.

my dilemma in that league is that D. Harris is on bye so i have to decide between.

T. Coleman
M. Davis
McKissic (if healthy)

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
In this last week of regular season, I have two league were I am on the fence for the playoffs. Both are PPR.

1st one:
Foreman or Burkhead at RB?

2nd one:
Need 2 WR and a FLEX between them:
DJ Moore, Elijah Moore, Hunter Renfrow and Amari Cooper

i personally like Foreman after what he did last week. Burkhead should get the bulk of carries though but whether he will do anything with them or not.

Moore, Moore and Cooper. I think an argument could be made for renfrow over cooper though.

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
oooo its going to be a close one in both my matchups. Currently sitting in 1st at 9-4 with two teams behind me at 8-5. that lineup is solid and i dont have to worry about it.

the other league I am tied for first at 8-5. the other 8-5 team i have beat and i have more PF. so i believe if we both win i will still be in 1st.

my dilemma in that league is that D. Harris is on bye so i have to decide between.

T. Coleman
M. Davis
McKissic (if healthy)

I would go Coleman here. McKissic could be a good option here if it is PPR, but I really don't trust Davis in general, and Carolina's D seems good against the run.

i personally like Foreman after what he did last week. Burkhead should get the bulk of carries though but whether he will do anything with them or not.

Moore, Moore and Cooper. I think an argument could be made for renfrow over cooper though.

Yeah, that is what I thought too. I was pretty sure to start both Moore, but was not sure between Renfrow and Cooper.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad