Start/Sit Week 1 Welcome to the 21' Season

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Most of my decisions are locked for week 1 as I usually let my high picks ride and low picks on the bench to feel out team chemistries.

so i have both the Bucs RBs in one league. Going to start RJ3 in the flex or should i go Fournette?

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
I am faced with the exact same decision. Went with Jones, but that is only because I am also starting him in another league where I do not have Fournette.

In a PPR league, I need to start either Keelan Cole, Van Jefferson or Kyle Rudolph in my flex spot. Went with Jefferson, but not too sure about it. (Yeah, that is a 20 team league, and I lost Dobbins to injury, so I am faced with those kind of choices...)

Reactions: tacogeoff

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Most of my decisions are locked for week 1 as I usually let my high picks ride and low picks on the bench to feel out team chemistries.

so i have both the Bucs RBs in one league. Going to start RJ3 in the flex or should i go Fournette?
Seems like you were in a lose-lose situation right now, they're both crapping the bed right now. lol

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
That’s a tough one. Jets backfield should be a three back committee from the rumours coming out. Mckissic should be a third down and goal line back.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
I did manage to grab Latavius Murray who I think could lead the backfield down the road for the Ravens. Unless he gets hurt as well…
unfortunately Murray got drafted, so fingers crossed that they evolve into a Dobbins/Edwards symbiotic relationship haha

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is it worth sitting Herbert (I have Hurts and it’s a super flex league and I can stack Smith, Watkins, and Goedert) to play WFT defense, because I love the WFT defense and don’t like the chargers doing the travel

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
.5 ppr, have DJ Moore as my flex but could swap for Mike Davis or Tyler Boyd. Thanks for any suggestions! Rest of lineup is:
QB-Wilson
RB-Chubb, Ekeler
WR-Allen, Robinson
TE-Goedert
Def-San Fran
K-Blankenship

Bench-Boyd, Davis, Conner, Mooney, Gesicki, Gallup, Carter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad