GDT: Start of the November hot streak part 3 - Tampa visits Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
This time the hot streak starts for sure!

And the other guys.. Stolen from their GDT as usual

qLoHxXq.png

GLG

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
They play some Canadian based teams this month which in theory that makes it a little easier to navigate. However they have the long trip to Sweden condensing the schedule for already tired team.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
They play some Canadian based teams this month which in theory that makes it a little easier to navigate. However they have the long trip to Sweden condensing the schedule for already tired team.

That trip I thought would be the worst thing. I thought we would get hot and then the trip ruins the mojo. Instead if the team can't get it going that trip might be the best thing ever.

Like the ultimate mental break of the grind plus the ultimate team bonding trip

Reactions: Nineteen67

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Oh man, Benoit in. I hope he shows something, because man he was awful in preseason, worse D I think I've ever seen for a supposed NHL level player.
He was a regular along with Klingberg on the dogshit Anaheim team last year. This defense blows. McCabe and Timmins can't get back any sooner...

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I can't wait for people to overanalyze Robertsons every touch of the puck to death and proclaim him a bust/great player after every shift.
Like we do with everything else you mean? Hardly unique here lol.

Personally, give me 40 games of the kid before we decide what he is.

He was a regular along with Klingberg on the dogshit Anaheim team last year. This defense blows. McCabe and Timmins can't get back any sooner...
Keefe should run 13-5 or maybe 14-4 lol.

Reactions: 1specter

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Like we do with everything else you mean? Hardly unique here lol.

Personally, give me 40 games of the kid before we decide what he is.

His impact should be good, hopefully long term. But the shift to shift overanalyzing is something a few players go through and he's on top of the list.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Kampf is a line killer.
Reaves is a line killer.
Let them fight over who is killing the 4th line.

Poor Gregor

Reactions: fahad203

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Oh man, Benoit in. I hope he shows something, because man he was awful in preseason, worse D I think I've ever seen for a supposed NHL level player.
Wish I could disagree with this. Just don't take any risks, off the glass and be tough in front of your net. That is all.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
We must see 2 goals from combo of Domi, Knies, Klingberg, Gregor or Bert and then we might be a team
Just imagine Geo and Klingberg must play23 min to keep Benoit under 10 min.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Just dump it in Sergachevs corner every time and lay the body on him, easy W.

Our blue line is so f***ed though. Really need McCabe and Lily back asap.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
That trip I thought would be the worst thing. I thought we would get hot and then the trip ruins the mojo. Instead if the team can't get it going that trip might be the best thing ever.

Like the ultimate mental break of the grind plus the ultimate team bonding trip
Thx for a great game thread. I admire your enthusiasm ……….I’m struggling with mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad