Start it now, Taylor Hall is a Hart favorite!!

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Hes got no hope this year.. Kane and the Dallas duo arent slowing down.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Not a great game, a bit disappointed in the effort against a road weary squad. But huge win.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Can't say it in a year where Patrick Kane is going *******.

Don't think he's far from being a real candidate though.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
No. God no.

If Edmonton wins every game left this season and he scores at least one goal a game, yes.

He's Edmonton's MVP. But you can't win the Hart if the team doesn't make the playoffs. You can't win the Hart if your team sucks.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Chaotic did. Fans of other teams proceeded to rip on Hall anyways. He gets no respect outside of Edmonton.

He shouldn't get respect until the team starts winning or at the very least, finishes higher than 28th for the first time in his career over a full season.

Lets just enjoy the fact that he's probably having the best season of his career and that the team finally has a pulse. Hart talk is beyond ridiculous. Starting that thread on the main board was just asking for Hall and Oiler flaming.

I'd argue that Hall isn't even the MVP of this team right now. Nilsson and Drai should get mention as well.
He is becoming a leader though, much more of a leader than he has been in the past. Just look at how engaged he is on the bench and he's actually jumping in scrums this season.

Last edited:

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Well Hart, Kane is way out and front now, but who cares. He is a great player and is leading this team with out doubt.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
He shouldn't get respect until the team starts winning or at the very least, finishes higher than 28th for the first time in his career over a full season.

Lets just enjoy the fact that he's probably having the best season of his career and that the team finally has a pulse. Hart talk is beyond ridiculous. Starting that thread on the main board was just asking for Hall and Oiler flaming.

I'd argue that Hall isn't even the MVP of this team right now. Nilsson and Drai should get mention as well.
He is becoming a leader though, much more of a leader than he has been in the past. Just look at how engaged he is on the bench and he's actually jumping in scrums this season.

This is some devils advocate BS

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This is some devils advocate BS

How so?

Without Nilsson, they would be solidly in 30th place right about now and Drai has benefited from Hall just as much as Hall has benefited from Drai.
Not belittling Hall's accomplishments this season. Just saying that he's not the clear cut MVP of this team so far this season.

He is their best player though but that's projecting out to a career accomplishment, not a season accomplishment.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I dare you to start this thread on the mains lol

Please don't, lol. :laugh:

We take enough **** for nothing. Literally everything that is said about us, or done by us gets bashed.

Chaotic did. Fans of other teams proceeded to rip on Hall anyways. He gets no respect outside of Edmonton.

It was a tongue in cheek title too. CO even explained it, but they don't care. The slightest opening is all they need.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
There's a lot of hockey to be played before that even becomes a consideration but I will say that he is finally looking like the leader that he was touted to be. He showed big glimpses of that early in his career, now he is really coming into his own in that regard.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
There's a lot of hockey to be played before that even becomes a consideration but I will say that he is finally looking like the leader that he was touted to be. He showed big glimpses of that early in his career, now he is really coming into his own in that regard.

Hall was one of the few players who hasn't looked perennially defeated since being drafted.
And he's the one who has dealt with the most.

Hall will most likely be the next captain. Which is something I am definitely okay with. End of the day, it doesn't affect us much. Let the locker room decide.

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010
I dunno about the Hart, but good lord do they need to put a "C" on his chest ASAP.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I hope I may post here but I love wathing him play, a true beauty.

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
If Hall ends up top 5 in scoring leading this team to the playoffs then he MIGHT have a shot.

It belongs to Kane or Benn/Seguin so far though IMO

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Like Chaotic and Puri said, it was a tongue in cheek thread. Didn't stop the HALL SUCKS, DEFENSIVELY POOR, etc crap. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad