GDT: Stars @ Wild 7pm (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Kaprizov and Zuccarello looked like their old selves once Rask was put back on their line. Three goals for them and they seem to be able to maintain possession in the offensive zone better than in other games. Maybe this is the answer, or maybe Dallas just sucks.

They sucked with Rask more games than they didn't last season though. Or rather Rask was useless more games, than he wasn't.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
They sucked with Rask more games than they didn't last season though. Or rather Rask was useless more games, than he wasn't.

That's not really any different than what Zucc/Kap have done this year together.

I don't want to put the Kap/Rask/Zucc line back together full time. I liked how they were used tonight and a counterpunch line after a PK.

It was only 1 game and the Stars were awful the first 2 periods, so there isn't a whole lot I can take away from this game without a grain of salt.

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
That was a fun one. I was clicking back and forth between the Wild and the Wolves and ended up seeing Unicorn-type event......Wild and Wolves blow out teams on the same night.....both from Texas!

Good to see Kaprizov/Zuccarello finally get going again too.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
There was an article posted up on the Athletic about this topic. It's not in your head, Wild fan attendance is definitely low this year.
Yeah, it mentioned the Wild had never had attendance below 17k on average, and it's sitting in the 16k range right now. Not every team is having attendance issues, but a good chunk of them are, especially those not in large markets or with top-tier teams. Buffalo at 7k is awful, though they made the point they'd normally have a good chunk of Canadian fans come down, which is complicated by covid still. The Eichel situation sure didn't help either.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
As we get into the winter months and higher Covid rates the attendance will likely get even more sparse. For those concerned about getting infected, jamming tens of thousands into an enclosed space is not the way to go.

Not much the team can do to change those people's minds. Demanding that people be vaccinated, and wear masks, will probably repel as many people as it attracts.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zuccarello to media and fans...stop bashing Kaprizov!

He was in favor of moving him down the lines though, to find a spark, and it obviously worked.

Should add that it looks like Kaprizov is very sensitive and shy. I believe it really hurts his feelings when people talk bad about him.

Last edited:

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Zuccarello to media and fans...stop bashing Kaprizov!

He was in favor of moving him down the lines though, to find a spark, and it obviously worked.

Should add that it looks like Kaprizov is very sensitive and shy. I believe it really hurts his feelings when people talk bad about him.

do you have a diary of all these things and just randomly pick a page to post about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad