GDT: Stars visit Toronto

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It was a back to back and all and i expected a loss but man this was just stupid.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Wow, anyone surprised... this late in the season and a big chance at two points and all they have to do is hold a 2 goal lead... of course they'll blow it. Did anyone else hear the stat 28-1-1 when leading after 2 this year. Good job team, when you need the 2 points coming down the stretch lets lay another egg.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not a game we should lose considering we had a 4-2 lead and then a 5-4 lead late in the 3rd period, and on top of that an OT powerplay (should've been a penalty shot but whatever). The season is officially over in my opinion. Every other team around us is playing their best hockey right now and who knows when we will score this many goals in a game again, if ever this season. Just nothing short of pathetic. For once I just wish goaltending, Offense, and defense could all be good at the same time.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
the Leafs should be embarrassed

5-5 against a Stars team who played last night w/ Kari making b2b starts lirl

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Hitchcock has lost this team , theres way too much talent to be playing this bad . There defensive play was embarrassing . Just kept throwing the puck out to the blue line . Than just chasing on the pk and leaving guys wide open over and over . If there was a game for them to turn things around that was it . Hopefully Bishop is back soon cuz he is there only hope at making the playoffs right now .

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
I was getting a little hopeful that a regulation win could right the ship. The only silver lining is at least this collapse wasn't as bad as Car vs Bos the other night. The only thing I'm hoping for now is that Seguin hits 40 goals.

LowSodium

Jan 4, 2015
Dallas
Not sure why Hitch thought it would be a good idea for Hitch to leave Seguin on the ice for a solid 3 minutes leading up to the final Leafs goal. Ice time was at around 17 mins with 3 mins to go, finishes the game with 23 mins. Great player management.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah ridiculous. Lindell played one of the poorest games of his career.

Unfortunate too, because now some idiots on Twitter think he is horrible and trash and all that based off of one bad game. Hard for the uneducated hockey fans to tell when a player is good defensively because they don't make the big time plays. Yes, he had a bad game. But, he out of all the dmen has probably had the least amount of bad games this year and is one of our most consistently good.

Reactions: brighteststars

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Unfortunate too, because now some idiots on Twitter think he is horrible and trash and all that based off of one bad game. Hard for the uneducated hockey fans to tell when a player is good defensively because they don't make the big time plays. Yes, he had a bad game. But, he out of all the dmen has probably had the least amount of bad games this year and is one of our most consistently good.

Yeah for sure. This was such an odd game because Dal looked their best in around a month but then had a jammer and died before the finish line. I'm trying to take some positives out of this one because they did at least earn a point on a back to back on a well-rested (and good albeit Matthews-less) Leafs team. The way this one ended was just downright painful though. Oh well, off to Ott now.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah for sure. This was such an odd game because Dal looked their best in around a month but then had a jammer and died before the finish line. I'm trying to take some positives out of this one because they did at least earn a point on a back to back on a well-rested (and good albeit Matthews-less) Leafs team. The way this one ended was just downright painful though. Oh well, off to Ott now.

One big hugeeeee positive is our offense showed up. Huge positive.

Reactions: brighteststars

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad