GDT: Stars @ Golden Knights 6pm (Can't Get Worse than yesterday, can it? Edition)

Will Colin Miller fumble the puck on the powerplay?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ally isn't too bad, there's worse out there.
Yeah, Ally too. Anaheim's Ally is terrible. She always seems terrified to ask the players questions and some times asks things that make no sense and the players always have to like a second cause their brains are going "uhhhh"

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Honestly thats a low bar...

I'm so not a fan of hers. Even the players look like they can't stand interviews with her because she obviously knows nothing about hockey.
I wonder how much of that is an act so to speak... That attractive, little bit ditzy girl shtick. But at the same time she's not a hockey journalist, or hockey expert, she's there for the light hearted fluff stuff.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
At this point I just assume Malcolm isn’t the starter until I see it actually happen. He has to start a game eventually but it’s interesting that it has taken this long.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I wonder how much of that is an act so to speak... That attractive, little bit ditzy girl shtick. But at the same time she's not a hockey journalist, or hockey expert, she's there for the light hearted fluff stuff.

It's not an act. The Vegas TV broadcast tries to duplicate the So Cal TV market. She serves one purpose...eye candy. She caters the west coast, LA type viewer who is into plastic looking women. Her knowledge of hockey, or lack thereof is secondary.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
As a long time Ducks fan, I should be more hype that Brad May is part of the TV crew but I never really feel moved by anything he says.
He never misses a chance for a backhanded comment about the Knights. I feel like he is a big fan of Vegas' opponent, no matter who that is.

He also thinks Wilson plays the right way.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Fleury has made enough great saves recently that it makes me more uncomfortable with the idea of Subban starting. Dallas had some great chances they didn’t finish, and maybe they finish them with a different goalie in there.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Fleury:

giphy.gif

Bishop:

pGq8h8R.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad