Stars' cup run on FSSW

Mike Modano

Mar 16, 2002
Netherlands
www.ardashholm.nl
Hi guys,

As of tonight, Fox Sports South West will be broadcasting the Stars' cup run from '99. I've been dreaming of watching those games ever since I became a Stars fan, but the problem is that I don't live in the States. Does anyone know a way for me to either watch FSSW from Europe or to watch those games at some other place?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ardash

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Hi guys,

As of tonight, Fox Sports South West will be broadcasting the Stars' cup run from '99. I've been dreaming of watching those games ever since I became a Stars fan, but the problem is that I don't live in the States. Does anyone know a way for me to either watch FSSW from Europe or to watch those games at some other place?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ardash
I believe I Have them(every game not just the wins) in their entirety in my digital library somewhere. I'll throw them into a mega, when i find them and send you the link.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I believe I Have them(every game not just the wins) in their entirety in my digital library somewhere. I'll throw them into a mega, when i find them and send you the link.

Any chance you can do the same brother?
Id even pay you a pretty penny

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Watched the first two games last night. Hack and whack on both sides. Oil set a goal of 100 hits, got 64 in game 1, with about half well after the puck had left a Stars stick. The number of stick tugs on jerseys was unbelievable.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Ok, so bad news, I've checked all my Externals, at my house, my azure and dropboxes and cannot find them.
So they are either in Marquette or Petoskey at the cabins (No internet at either place) so the soonest i could get them is memorial weekend (if they're at Marquette)

Mike Modano

Mar 16, 2002
Netherlands
www.ardashholm.nl
Ok, so bad news, I've checked all my Externals, at my house, my azure and dropboxes and cannot find them.
So they are either in Marquette or Petoskey at the cabins (No internet at either place) so the soonest i could get them is memorial weekend (if they're at Marquette)

No worries man, I appreciate the effort nonetheless. Should you do come across them, just hit me up.

Thanks!

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
The Edmonton series is just awful hockey. Constant hooking, grabbing, slashing, etc. Players can barely skate with the puck because you are usually wearing your opponent on your back.

Mike Modano

Mar 16, 2002
Netherlands
www.ardashholm.nl
Well as the 8th seed they had to come up with a fight plan to beat the Stars. Difference in regular season point total was big. Good thing the Stars swept them. I'm particularly interested in the Avalanche series, beating them in game 7 must have been magical.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Watched what I considered to be the 2 greatest games in Stars history last night - games 6 and 7 against the Avs in the conference finals. Funny, but I recall all the Stars goals before they re-happen.

Also recall some national chatter about the better,or at least most talented team losing, but Stars vastly outshot the Avs and Joe and Mike looked way better than their Joe and Peter.....

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Watched what I considered to be the 2 greatest games in Stars history last night - games 6 and 7 against the Avs in the conference finals. Funny, but I recall all the Stars goals before they re-happen.

Also recall some national chatter about the better,or at least most talented team losing, but Stars vastly outshot the Avs and Joe and Mike looked way better than their Joe and Peter.....

Both teams were stacked no doubt. But yeah Dallas out played the Avs when it matter.

Even the next season Dallas beat them again and the Avs had Ray Bourque. Man I loved those two playoff runs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad