GDT: STARS AT PREDATORS GAME 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
This Radulov 'former team' talk makes it sound like he was some kind of actual star when he was here, newsflash, he kinda wasn't

Reactions: PJ817

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
That was pathetic beyond words.

Something I've noticed: Dallas actually locates offensive players and passes it to them. Their offense does not rely on throwing the puck towards the next and hoping it bounces off something and in.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
We're getting exactly what we're deserving. It's pretty amazing that we've even made it this far.

Kudos to Dallas. They're a far better team in every aspect of the game, except in goal. Rinne has done everything he possibly could have done.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
The kicker here is that Dallas probably will fall the second they meet a real team in the next round who solve shaky Bishop.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
That was pathetic beyond words.

Something I've noticed: Dallas actually locates offensive players and passes it to them. Their offense does not rely on throwing the puck towards the next and hoping it bounces off something and in.

We leave the lanes open for those types of play. The Stars are playing tight defense from below the dots. It's like the 2019 Preds are facing the 2005-2009 Preds defense ... tight structure, detail, no room to make a move, then counter.

I can't figure out what our defensive approach is right now.

Reactions: Cashville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad