Jan 4, 2014
gxvkmv0.png

SOME INSPIRATIONAL CRAP
WIN YADA-YADA-YADA
MAKE EM GOLF STARS YADA-YADA-YADA

Let's do this

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Since Blanick is MIA and I cannot wait to read your posts... So here's tonight's GDT.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Shattenkirk-Bortuzzo terrifies me.

If this were in Dallas instead of St Louis, I don't think Hitchcock does this.

I think it will be good for Edmundson to get a breather. He's responded well to this in the past. A tentative Edmundson is not very helpful out there.

Shattenkirk on his off side is not ideal, but its probably good enough to get the job done tonight.

I have a feeling the Blues pop this one open tonight and that it looks a bit like the end of the Tampa/Islanders series.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Let's go Blues! It would be nice to clinch at home tonight.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
mT7YUUl.gif

YAY IT'S GAME DAY! THE BLUES ARE PLAYING IN MAY! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

:D

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Going with my Dad tonight and really hope he is able to see a series clinching victory

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Tarasenko, foot deflection goal notwithstanding, has had a quiet series. At least by his standards. I'd like to see him bump it up a notch tonight in the potential clinching game. I think he's going to have to play at a higher level than he did this series, for the Blues to succeed in the next round.

I'm totally fine with Bortuzzo in. He's fresh, and Shattenkirk is playing a bit better. I think he'll be acceptable on his off side, and Edmundson needs a break. Frankly, would be great for the whole team to win and get a few days off, and for Nashville/San Jose to go to 7.

Hitchcock has done a good job of using the depth players to keep some fresh energy in there. I wasn't too sure about inserting Jaskin, but it was a smart move.

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Elliot looks unbeatable in shades... time for Mr. Shutout game 6 - he was outstanding last game.

Bye Felicia

Apr 26, 2016
Eaves skated this morning and is a game-time decision.

I like Edmundson sitting one out. I think he needs a mental break.

Also, ROFL at Brouwer in shades. Pietrangelo looks so baller.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Tarasenko, foot deflection goal notwithstanding, has had a quiet series. At least by his standards. I'd like to see him bump it up a notch tonight in the potential clinching game. I think he's going to have to play at a higher level than he did this series, for the Blues to succeed in the next round.

I'm totally fine with Bortuzzo in. He's fresh, and Shattenkirk is playing a bit better. I think he'll be acceptable on his off side, and Edmundson needs a break. Frankly, would be great for the whole team to win and get a few days off, and for Nashville/San Jose to go to 7.

Hitchcock has done a good job of using the depth players to keep some fresh energy in there. I wasn't too sure about inserting Jaskin, but it was a smart move.

The positive of this is that the Blues are winning without him. Never would have happened previously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad