Stars add depth still seek more

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
The Dallas Stars going into this season had zero depth for injuries and with the sudden falling of 3 players the stars knew they would need players to fill in so quickly moved on depth signing Darryl Boyce and trading for Aaron Voros and Kirk Maltby filling the depth on forward but the stars have expressed interest in adding depth at defense they made an attempt at recent depth brad lukowich but fell short. We need depth at defense and we are doing everything in our power to fill that need we feel we have a playoff contender here and we just need depth and some tweeks to the roster to put us over the top. Saying that the Stars are shopping a few players Eric Brewer, Cory Sarich, Alexei Kovalev, Evgeny Artyukin, Ben Eager, Chris Neil. The two biggest Names though are Zach Parise and Mikka Kipprusoff neither will go cheep and neither is going to move unless the right offer comes along. When asked why these players were on the market GM Niece had this to say "We are just putting them up there too see what we can get we are in no rush to trade either just testing the waters". Both Parise and Kipper are having struggles in the NHL Parise injured most of the season and Kipper has been pulled in multiple games but GM Niece isnt going to move themm for nothing as he has expressed there valuble players to the club and stars in the league.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Ive gotten alot of what do you want for parise type offers so to avoid sending the same message to everyone ill post here im looking for IF i move parise a roster player young around his age and prospects/picks depending on the vaule of said young star

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Alright the Dallas stars with constant injuries on the back end are In need of defensive depth and have picks/prospects there willing to deal to aquire and if there is a trade that could maybe upgrade the defense the stars could also consider that if anyone has an offer or idea send emails to me or my AGM Colin all offers will be considered

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad