Starfield - Bethesda Softworks - Release Date - Sep 6th 2023

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I was curious to check out the performance improvements and was happy to discover that the patch added Nvidia Reflex. It dramatically cuts down the input latency. I sure wish that it had this while I was still playing. If you're still playing, are on PC and have an Nvidia card, make sure to go into the display options and enable Reflex.

Reactions: Bocephus86

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
Finally started the Crimson Fleet missions. Should I betray Delgado and side with Mathis?

I am not sure what happens if do you betray him but the Crimson Fleet mission at the end gives you the best weapon in the game imo so I wouldn't betray Delgado

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I am not sure what happens if do you betray him but the Crimson Fleet mission at the end gives you the best weapon in the game imo so I wouldn't betray Delgado
I didn't betray him to side with Mathis, but did later betray him to side with the UC, and I still got the weapon. So, it may not matter what you choose.

Reactions: GreytWun

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Tried using the spoiler tag but obviously incorrectly. Piggybacking off the last few posts so beware those of you who haven't done the Crimson Fleet quest.

Doesn't matter what you do. Mathis changes his mind about betryaing Delgado before you leave the lock. But using the dialogue to get Mathis kicked out of the fleet will get you a space battle later when he tries to get revenge so that is nice if you need to take down some ships if you're trying to level up your piloting skill. The Keelhauser (sp?) will be on the Legacy no matter what. That comes up before you decide which faction to take the loot to.

Reactions: Osprey

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Tried using the spoiler tag but obviously incorrectly. Piggybacking off the last few posts so beware those of you who haven't done the Crimson Fleet quest.

Doesn't matter what you do. Mathis changes his mind about betryaing Delgado before you leave the lock. But using the dialogue to get Mathis kicked out of the fleet will get you a space battle later when he tries to get revenge so that is nice if you need to take down some ships if you're trying to level up your piloting skill. The Keelhauser (sp?) will be on the Legacy no matter what. That comes up before you decide which faction to take the loot to.
I thought that GreytWun was referring to the Revenant, since it's a rifle. It's what I was referring to, at least. Regardless, it sounds like you can get either weapon no matter what choices you make.

Reactions: GreytWun

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I got it after I gave the slate to Delgado and completed the mission. The Mutineer>>>>The Keelhauser. Does way more damage despite being only a Rare compared to Legendary. FYI, I threw Mathis under the buss when Delgado asked me if I found the Kryx's whatever,I said "Yes but Mathis was of no help" and then when he asked about it, I said "be happy I don't mention our conversation to Delgado" or something and he shat his pants to a degree and forgot all about his plan. :laugh:

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I was happily playing and enjoying Starfield up until a month ago - I am probably about halfway through the game.

Then I got pretty busy for a week, and haven't been compelled to return to it. Hmm. Bummer.

But I am tempted to start a new run through RDR2.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I was happily playing and enjoying Starfield up until a month ago - I am probably about halfway through the game.

Then I got pretty busy for a week, and haven't been compelled to return to it. Hmm. Bummer.

But I am tempted to start a new run through RDR2.
I did exactly the same thing, in fact I did start a new RDR2 run.

Reactions: flyersnorth

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB

Another sizeable update is coming, I have some more free time now so I might hop back on this game until Persona 3 Reload comes out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad