Online Series: Star Wars Tales of the Jedi

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I always liked Count Dooku -- even have a few audiobooks/dramas about him. Qui Gon has been underutilized so far in their storytelling, so hopefully they were just saving it for this series.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Binged all 6 episodes (they're all like 10-15 minutes long) and as usual with animation it was very good. It was nice seeing more of Dooku, and the Ahsoka stuff was all good. Also, how is Kevin Kiner not scoring more Star Wars stuff? Dude hits it out of the park every time.

Reactions: Jussi

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Meh story is a synonym for tale.

Not what I expected, I have watched the first 3 and they are basically shorts and for whatever reason I was expecting they would be more in length like The Bad Batch or Clone Wars episodes.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Meh story is a synonym for tale.

Not what I expected, I have watched the first 3 and they are basically shorts and for whatever reason I was expecting they would be more in length like The Bad Batch or Clone Wars episodes.
But it's not the title of the show. ;). You know you can edit the title of the thread you started? First post, the 3 dots on the right, Thread tools->Edit title. :teach:

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Binged all 6 episodes (they're all like 10-15 minutes long) and as usual with animation it was very good. It was nice seeing more of Dooku, and the Ahsoka stuff was all good. Also, how is Kevin Kiner not scoring more Star Wars stuff? Dude hits it out of the park every time.

So...

Am I misremembering or did that Inquisitor's head deflate once he was decapitated?

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
So...

Am I misremembering or did that Inquisitor's head deflate once he was decapitated?
Yes, it did. I'm assuming he's some kind of species that requires a pressurized suit. I know in the Ahsoka novel she fights the Sixth Brother and after defeating him uses the Kyber crystals from his lightsaber to make her white lightsabers, but I'm not sure if this is supposed to be that encounter or not. How she joins the Rebellion is different in the novel too, so this might be another case of what happens on screen is canon over what happens in a novel/comic/game.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
The Yaddle/Dooku episode was pure genius.

I really liked the entire Dooku arc.
I loved the way the light from the door when Yaddle was holding it up was on Dooku's face with the Force theme playing, like it was the last glimpse of light within him and the last bit of strength from her, then she falls over and the door closes and everything goes dark, like it's extinguishing that last bit of light in him and the last bit of life in her.

Also, talking like a drunk must not set in until like 700 years old for Yoda's species since Yaddle talks normally at 477-78 years old.:laugh:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad