TV: Star Wars Rebels season 4

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Two more episodes tonight.

Also, what do you think happens to Ezra and Kanan?

Someone posted this picture in the comments section of Star Wars News Net:

72393af6988cc10502f982409dc5135bf1f9c78e463c7c5f617efba55061faaa.png

Apparently this person is part of Saw's group on Jeddah in Rogue One.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Two more episodes tonight.

Also, what do you think happens to Ezra and Kanan?

Someone posted this picture in the comments section of Star Wars News Net:

72393af6988cc10502f982409dc5135bf1f9c78e463c7c5f617efba55061faaa.png

Apparently this person is part of Saw's group on Jeddah in Rogue One.

That would suck if Ezra were to die a nothing death on Jeddah. However, they would link everything together. So maybe he dies doing something heroic on Jeddah, that would actually be cool. He needs to die though, if not, too many Jedi left alive.

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
The last two episodes were really good, especially the second part. It felt much more like the premiere than the two previous episodes.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
According to the Star Wars website they'll be running back-to-back episodes through November 13th (although there's only one episode listed for that date) then they'll be taking a break for the holidays (and a certain other movie that comes out in December), then the rest of the season airs early 2018. It doesn't say whether they'll be broadcasting back-to-back episodes for the latter half of the season.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Was excited when Kallus showed up on the Ghost, but that's all we got. Six eps in and only a few minutes of screen time. Probably my favorite character, so disappointed with how he's been used so far.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Is anybody else feeling let down by Thrawn? He's supposed to be a tactical genius yet seems to lose almost every encounter with the Rebels crew. At some point his "It's all part of the plan" attitude needs to pay off or he's kind of a weak villain.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I agree, Thrawn even alluded to that when he was talking to Pryce, he basically called her completely incompetent. I would expect that this weeks battle of Lothal is going to be a overwhelming victory for the Empire and Thrawn, and the beginning of a tragic end to this show.

I do expect that Thrawn is going to basically destroy what's left of Lothal if that factory gets destroyed.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
"The beginning of the end starts MONDAY, FEB. 19 (9:00 p.m. EST) when the critically-acclaimed animated series “Star Wars Rebels” returns to Disney XD with new episodes as the series nears its grand finale. The final episodes will unfold over three weeks, with two back-to-back episodes premiering every Monday night on Disney XD, until its epic 90-minute conclusion on MONDAY, MARCH 5 (8:30 p.m. EST)."

Oh boy.

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
the first half of the season was a let-down. I don't know why, but I'm hoping for a big reveal. What will happen to Kanan and Ezra? Will they dare kill them? I don't know how they can still be alive, TBH.

Ezra turning to the dark side is really something I hope would happen but I doubt they'd do it.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
If you look at the episode descriptions, the one for the second episode indicates that they're reeling from a major loss.

Also in terms of Kanan, you only see him at the start of the trailer when he looks like he's rescuing Hera

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
If you look at the episode descriptions, the one for the second episode indicates that they're reeling from a major loss.

Also in terms of Kanan, you only see him at the start of the trailer when he looks like he's rescuing Hera

I could see him getting killed and in the aftermath Ezra being dumb enough to try to take on the Emperor with the Force direwolves. Which we all know likely won't end well for him.

I'm interested to see where they leave Thrawn too. I thought I read somewhere that they've said he's still around after Rogue One, so I don't think they're going to kill him off. They probably won't do it, but I think it would be kind of cool if Thrawn gets exiled back to the Unknown Regions and somehow has a hand in the First Order building itself up after the Empire loses the war.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad