Star Trek CCG

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Hey gang,
Figured I'd give this a shot.

Backstory: when I was a younger lad, I played the Star trek CCG game (by Decipher). I collected cards for a few years but eventually, lost track of the game as the people I played with moved away. Packed up the cards and never thought about them again. That was .. 17 years ago

Two years ago, after a move, I decided to put some stuff. I came across my old cards. Had a good sit down and enjoyed the memories. I was going to throw them out but my 15 year old son, who I turned into a star trek fan, saw them .... and now he wants to collect them.

So off and on over the last couple of years, been searching for them. They are hard to find, sadly. Theres Ebay and random forum groups. There's a site where players have continued on with the game. So I've gotten a few cards here and there.

But I thought I'd also try on here. Figured its a big community and someone may have some. She be close to xmas time so why not?

Anywho. If anyone reading this wants to reach out in here or privately, I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks all!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad