GDT: Star Struck in Dallas

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
we-dont-know-when-its-gonna-end-when-its-gonna-end.gif

AVvXsEiI0GsEBWAWYSZwiN-XyFWH_1raMdFESlYTmC7nWzYxdN-RLl8PkzV-i7Q7FhB4oTphIRWxY2XIBcuSvSCrkoVCS2vllYxCg_txCokF-gWs5kpZflaFMbcEBDUQcFao_wPqF0PPFsTJ1lk2bXoKsTqLNkJaWkTUiEOJ-o11X_tjdU1abmgtGR--Ntlodw=w320-h178

Us with our coach

AVvXsEg41OYmflm_Si6YDgugk0vTJ_dcHgEEfuYg3WAd6_oBHqNk6d0hdpZZAWbledyeQ4eiKFnAdyDeksjsGugNbow4daESPy1FEgF2ufBs1HtENcmc9xkdq8FGkAityB_VbnrS1dh9y1jwoPvoDXWrn0sCzd8e-SXxMigvRESfZ33-zA5MYaapjSXlUu6Eyg=s320

and our Power Play

pet-peeves.gif

Or them

george-carlin-pardon-me-i-have-nothing-to-say.gif

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I've decided to join the team and shut down for the season.
I hate saying this cause I actually quite like VGK and have a few personal reasons to cheer for them BUT I kinda feel that they don't deserve to make the playoffs this season with some of these must win games they have been losing down the stretch. Other teams deserve it more.

Tonight is obviously the biggest game of the year and I'll be really hoping they still win!!!

VGK will be a team that other teams will fear to play in the playoffs I feel... so please just get in!!!

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I hate saying this cause I actually quite like VGK and have a few personal reasons to cheer for them BUT I kinda feel that they don't deserve to make the playoffs this season with some of these must win games they have been losing down the stretch. Other teams deserve it more.

Tonight is obviously the biggest game of the year and I'll be really hoping they still win!!!

VGK will be a team that other teams will fear to play in the playoffs I feel... so please just get in!!!
If we somehow find a way to get in over another team then that other team doesn’t deserve to get in either. Like if Dallas loses to us and loses one (or both) of their games to Arizona and Anaheim then they don’t deserve to get in.

But most likely we don’t get in and in that scenario you are right, we deserve to be left out.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

Deserve's got nothing to do with it. Injuries have ravaged this team and the team has gone downhill without the heart and soul of the team (Reilly Smith that is). We need Reilly's aggressiveness right now. They gotta flip the switch right now and go all out. You gotta want this more than anything.

I'm calling it:
9-0 win tonight!!!

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Deserve's got nothing to do with it. Injuries have ravaged this team and the team has gone downhill without the heart and soul of the team (Reilly Smith that is). We need Reilly's aggressiveness right now. They gotta flip the switch right now and go all out. You gotta want this more than anything.

I'm calling it:
9-0 win tonight!!!
Ya the injuries have been awful I agree, but still even with the guys that have been healthy majority of season they should definately 100% be in the playoffs. Yes injuries have taken its toll, but still...

yes throughout the year they have had guys hurt but IMO their lineup on any given night all year should have got them to clinch a playoff spot weeks ago.

But there is just something missing when watching them play now.. they just don't have that certain swag to their game from previous years that made them a top team... like u say maybe it's something as simple as missing Smith

Anyways I REALLY hope they win tonight and pray they make the playoffs... I love watching playoff games on TV at the Vegas arena... electric!!!

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
All the talk about Eichel not scoring lately on the main boards but I’m more concerned about the goals we’re giving up. If we were strong defensively there’s no way the Sharks tie that up.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
These recent bad losses are a reason why I never favor playoff expansion. It just means more mediocrity and even having bad teams in the playoffs. And I would spend more money on expensive playoff tickets on a team that has no shot.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

I'm calling it:
9-0 win for Dallas tonight!!!
Fixed it for you lol

In all honesty I'll cheer for us to win... I'm not sure I want us though. With an eye on the future I think we are better suited bowing out now, than continuing the charade any longer.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
DeBoer is probably thinking that from here on out will just play defense, protect the 1-pt lead for the next 40 minutes, and look for opportunities only if they present themselves.

Reactions: hangman005

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Which is to say that I'm still pissed at DeBoer for trying to camp on the lead at the end of the second period against San Jose, which IMHO directly lead to that unnecessary loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad