Recalled/Assigned: Stanton up, Malone down

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
Thread worthy? Of course not.

I found this funny:

The 6'1", 200-pound native of St. Albert, Alberta, missed the start of the season due to an injury, and has appeared in eight games for Bakersfield, posting 10 penalty minutes and a -2 plus-minus rating.

Those are some pretty awesome 'postings'! Good for you!

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I didn't even really know that Malone was still here. I would've made a statement by benching someone and playing him tonight.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
anything is an improvement if they bench Klefbom.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Should've brought up Ellis instead and started him. Our goalies need a good shaking as well.

McNuge

Dec 17, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Why was Malone not playing? Is the team only icing players who play like they don't give a shit? Give me 12 Malone's over the shit show we like to call our forward group, at least he plays like he is trying to win the game. What a stupid move.

Reactions: ToddsBod and Mez

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Why was Malone not playing? Is the team only icing players who play like they don't give a ****? Give me 12 Malone's over the **** show we like to call our forward group, at least he plays like he is trying to win the game. What a stupid move.
Totally agree with you, at least he works hard.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Stanton is a solid dman.

Stanton and Auvitu in the top 6 would improve the D. Hopefully they both get some opportunities to rotate in and give some other D some time in the pressbox.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I'd honestly go with 7 dmen and 11 forwards in each game. (It's not as if they have 12 forwards who are adequate right now anyway). They could use an extra dman in the lineup to help spread around the icetime and hopefully add some offense (Auvitu) and a good 2-way all around/tough dman (Stanton).

Nurse-Larsson
Russell-Auvitu
Stanton-Gryba
Benning

Right now that's about the best D lineup this team could ice.

I like Benning but he should play reduced minutes right now as well. Klefbom could use some time in the pressbox to re-evaluate what he's doing (and not doing) out there on the ice.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
I hope Klefbom is hurt and It's not anything permanently with his foot or anything. I'm not hoping in a vindictive way.
Just an explanation for his brutal play and some hope that he'll get better.

He's a tire fire on the ice right now. get him some cpr... Hell we may have to go straight to the defibrillator.

It's funny how you always want your AHL team to play like your NHL team. We've got that down. They're a bit better though. 4th last instead of 3rd.
God there's not a soul on that roster worth noting. 2 magic beans in Bear and Jones then a bunch of dead seeds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad