GDT: Stanley Cup Playoffs round 2 game 2 Los Angeles Kings at Anaheim Ducks 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
:kings2
Playoff record 5-3
Powerplay operating at 25%
Penalty operating at 88.9%
Faceoffs 50.8%
Goals scored per game 3.62
Shots per game 32.4
Goals against per game 3.00
Shots allowed per game 35.4
PIM's per game 21
Who's hot: Anze Kopitar with 4 goals 6 assists in his last 5 games and leading all playoff scorers with 13 points. Marian Gaborik with 4 goals and 3 assists in his last 5 games. Drew Doughty with a goal and 4 assists in his last 4 games.

Projected Lineup for the Kings
At forward
Marian Gaborik - Anze Kopitar - Dustin Brown
Tanner Pearson - Jeff Carter - Tyler Toffoli
Dwight King - Jarret Stoll - Justin Williams
Kyle Clifford - Mike Richards - Trevor Lewis

On Defense
Jake Muzzin - Drew Doughty
Jeff Schultz - Slava Voynov
Matt Greene - Alec Martinez

In goal
Jonathan Quick (expected to start)
Martin Jones

Scratched: Jordan Nolan, Colin Fraser, Brayden McNabb, Andrew Bodnarchuk, Linden Vey, Andrew Campbell
Injured: Willie Mitchell (undisclosed), Robyn Regehr (undisclosed)

vs.

:ducks2
Powerplay record 4-3
Powerplay operating at 23.3%
Penalty operating at 87.9%
Faceoffs 48%
Goals scored per game 3.14
Shots per game 28.9
Goals against per game 3.00
Shots allowed per game 30.7
PIM's per game 26
Who's hot: Matt Beleskey with 2 goals and 2 assists in his last 3 games played. Patrick Maroon with 1 goal and 3 assists in his last 4 games. Teemu Selanne with 1 goal and 2 assists in his past 2 games.

Projected Lineup for the Ducks
At forward
Matt Beleskey - Ryan Getzlaf - Corey Perry
Patrick Maroon - Mathieu Perreault - Teemu Selanne
Andrew Cogliano - Saku Koivu - Jakob Silfverberg
Devante Smith-Pelly - Nick Bonino - Emerson Etem

On Defense
Cam Fowler - Ben Lovejoy
Hampus Lindholm - Francois Beauchemin
Bryan Allen - Mark Fistric

In goal
Jonas Hiller (expected to start)
Frederik Andersen

Scratched: Kyle Palmieri, Daniel Winnik, Luca Sbisa
Injured: Stephane Robidas (leg), Sheldon Souray (wrist), Tim Jackman (hand)

The big story of game 1 is Marian Gaborik of the Los Angeles Kings scoring with 7 seconds left in the 3rd period to take the game into overtime where Marian Gaborik scored the winning goal to give the Los Angeles Kings a 1 - 0 series lead.

488094869_slide.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ducks need to come out strong for this game lets hope that Teemu Selanne and the rest of the team has smelling salts ready
Selanne.gif

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
We have the main boards GDT, so please add at least the rosters and spruce this up or they'll use the LA one instead. Here's to the same Ducks game showing up with a bit more finish tonight.

Go Ducks!

Yemeth

Feb 3, 2013
Zagreb
Watching live I am 1-2 in the playoffs, so now the decision must be made if I shall watch this one live or not.

As you can see I caught the north american "fear of jinxitis" disease pretty card...

Selanne was one of the best players on the ice in the last game, loved everything about it. Man, if we would have the Selanne from a few years ago on this roster (ok, probably some of you will then mention Pronger et al :D ).

SelanneDucks8

Dec 6, 2013
Florida
Watching live I am 1-2 in the playoffs, so now the decision must be made if I shall watch this one live or not.

As you can see I caught the north american "fear of jinxitis" disease pretty card...

Selanne was one of the best players on the ice in the last game, loved everything about it. Man, if we would have the Selanne from a few years ago on this roster (ok, probably some of you will then mention Pronger et al :D ).

so you are 3-1 when not watching it live? and was one of those losses from watching it live the game the other night against the Kings?

King EK65

#KuldaApproved
Jun 26, 2013
Canada
I just noticed that the game starts at 5AM here, so I have no idea how I will wake up tomorrow. Anyway, Go Ducks!

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I just noticed that the game starts at 5AM here, so I have no idea how I will wake up tomorrow. Anyway, Go Ducks!

Welcome to the club. But it`s actually not that bad if you have school or work in the morning. Can wake up at 6-7 and catch some game. Much better than eastern 2am games imo.

Yemeth

Feb 3, 2013
Zagreb
we've cracked the code!

Duh! See, should've looked at it the other way around :D . Against the Kings it was a part of it live, then switched to DVR so I can skip all those horrendous commercials (always remember the great comment by a TV spectator who commented on a German football show "it is great, just wish that the commercials would not be constantly broken up by this football!") etc.

But, will switch to full DVR (even if I can't sleep) to praise the gods of Unjinx (wonder how the relation to the hockey gods is, or maybe he/she is one of the hockey gods ;) ).

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
We have the main boards GDT, so please add at least the rosters and spruce this up or they'll use the LA one instead. Here's to the same Ducks game showing up with a bit more finish tonight.

Go Ducks!
If anybody wants to put in the effort, feel free to make a new thread. That way the main board has something to go off of.

Let 'em. It will somehow bring luck.
If that happens, the fanbase bashing will be ratcheted up another notch. Do you really want that ?

Jul 1, 2012
**** the GDTs. Only thing I care about is a win. Let's tie it up boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad