Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Are we rooting for a long series here or have we already decided that there is no way the Avs beat Dallas so we don't care?

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Are we rooting for a long series here or have we already decided that there is no way the Avs beat Dallas so we don't care?
I'm just rooting against the Oilers. McDavid never winning a cup and becoming NHL Dan Marino is just too funny to me. Also, both of these fan bases are annoying, but the Vancouver fans are less so, and have some good posters like Ginger Papa.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Zad's and Soucy really f***ed up McDavid there at the end. Those two should probably have their heads on a swivel next game. No way the Oilers let that slide.

EscapedGoat

Jun 15, 2012
Methinks McDavid is going to be regretting acting like a tough guy and slashing after the whistle. That was a pretty vicious crosscheck from Zads there. Right in the lower back too. He's for sure going to be feeling that for a few days.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Zadorov is awesome. Just drills McDavid at the end.

Must be nice to have a goalie who steps up like that.
McDavid shouldn't have slashed Soucy after the horn.

Damn, I didn't see Soucy get McDavid in the face with his stick after Zads crosschecked him. Carson might not be playing in game 4. Bet Z gets fined.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I'm just rooting against the Oilers. McDavid never winning a cup and becoming NHL Dan Marino is just too funny to me. Also, both of these fan bases are annoying, but the Vancouver fans are less so, and have some good posters like Ginger Papa.
On here? Yes, Canucks fans are less annoying. In person, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more insufferable group of people

Reactions: SuperJoe

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Ian Cole assists on the Oiler's 3rd goal by deflecting the puck off his body behind Silovs.

Cole has to be leading the league in points scored in support of the opposing team. lol

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
On here? Yes, Canucks fans are less annoying. In person, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more insufferable group of people
That's fair. Living in Colorado I don't find many fans of Canadian teams here. Although I sometimes seriously wonder if Chicago has more fans in Denver than there are Avs fans.

Reactions: GeoRox89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad